Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salido: My Nose Was Broken Too, Mexicans Don't Quit!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Muscles72

Damn... That's deep salido has a point there.

He has a weak ass point. His broken nose was from getting hit with punches. Garcia's broken nose was from a head-butt. Salido is talking **** to get one last pay day. Mikey ends Salido's run.
    A broken nose is a broken nose mah dude. WTF does it matter where it came from?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
      That's the differnce between growing up in a 3rd world country and growing up in America where we always look for the easy way out.
      When Marquez fought Jaca he suffered one of the worst gashes I've ever seen from a headbutt. The ref even told Marquez he was up on the cards and he could stop the fight if he wanted. What did JMM do, he wanted to continue to fight and he went out there and stopped Jaca in the next round or two. Thats what separates the great fighters from the good fighters.
      I agree thats why Garcia butted Salido and broke his no.....oh wait a min

Comment

A broken nose is a broken nose, guys. Robert just took advantage of the situation and exploited it. But still, shame on Mikey for not speaking up and letting Robert take control.

Comment

There's literally nothing Mikey can say to not make him look like a faggot.

Salido got dropped 4 times, and a broken nose and didn't quit

Mikey gets a broken nose and instantly quits the same round.

I'm glad Salido is calling him out on the Mexican thing.... just like I did last night

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post

I agree with jsfd26, boxing rules should be altered to allowed head butts

Comment

Well if it comes from a foul, some fighters don't want to give their opponent an undeserved advantage for the rest fight.

Comment

It must hurt to be this stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

I agree with jsfd26, boxing rules should be altered to allowed head butts
                  That's definitely what I said. Thanks for agreeing. Isn't holding illegal? Wasn't Garcia holding on the inside 100% of the time? I guess if you think about it the so called intentional headbutt could've been out of retaliation.

Comment

Whats funny is Mexicans are the only ones where this will injure their pride, Puerto Ricans, Cubans, Dominicans, Whites, Blacks, etc etc quit and its whatever. Mexicans are the Alpha Males.

Comment

Upon relentlessly defending Mikey last night, knowing that Salido suffered a broken nose too makes Mikey look like a total puuutaaa.

Comment

Working...
                      X