Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've lost weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was almost sick on my workout today -- it's those damn squats. Think I'll cut them out for a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Fury View Post
      I was almost sick on my workout today -- it's those damn squats. Think I'll cut them out for a bit.
      Nah bro.... keep those going... if you were almost sick then you are doing it right... aka pushing yourself.

Burning calories and building muscle. I dont do them to prevent back injury, but if the only thing you get from doing squats is get light headed... keep that going!

Comment

Congrats on losing the weight.

Been eating healthier as of monday because I have started playing football again.

Find the food the hardest part. Need to start hitting the gym too.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          Well I've gone from 200lb to 190 in 1 week.

That's the first week so I guess a lot of water weight, but it is noticeable and I have lost an inch off my pants size.

I'm going for 180 with 11 weeks left, should be easy, i'll make the goal weight early so then will switch my goals to BF% and adding lean muscle.

The reason for all this is to be able to look good for my holiday and pick up some hot mexican chicks or something, on the beach.

Week 1 progress pic

Sounds like a plan! The hardest part is staying motivated! I would recommend a workout partner/accountability partner if you don't already have one.

Comment

]Today's weight is 188lb for a total of 12lb lost so far.

I have to say the weight is coming off quicker than expected, so at the end of the week I'll have to ttake a look at my goals and maybe make some changes as I don't want to be "skinny"

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
              Nah bro.... keep those going... if you were almost sick then you are doing it right... aka pushing yourself.

Burning calories and building muscle. I dont do them to prevent back injury, but if the only thing you get from doing squats is get light headed... keep that going!
              You're right. I let doubt slip into my mind and weaken me. Went back at it after dinner and worked on my arms some more then went for a 2 mile walk.

Comment

You did lose quite a bit of weight before. not as big as you were before when you went really big are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Fury View Post
                  Noooo, if you dont feel like you arent going to get sick after squats then you are doing them wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    ]Today's weight is 188lb for a total of 12lb lost so far.

I have to say the weight is coming off quicker than expected, so at the end of the week I'll have to ttake a look at my goals and maybe make some changes as I don't want to be "skinny"
                    You gotta strip it down before you build it back up. The first few pounds are going to come off easy... dont change anything until later on

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                      You gotta strip it down before you build it back up. The first few pounds are going to come off easy... dont change anything until later on
                      I'll second this... and add a reminder to not get disheartened when your start seeing smaller losses in weight, or even the occasional small gain.

Comment

Working...
                      X