Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan turned down Guerrero??? Khan-Collazo on May 3???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eskay View Post
    Lol such a ridiculous tweet by this dbag. He's suing GBP, why is he pretending like all is well and he would fight on a GB fight card if Khan would just say yes. No one is afaid of Guerrero, he is such a tool. Fight obviously wasn't made because GB wants nothing to do with him.
    EXACTLY this ^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      My understanding is Khan cannot fight Floyd next anyway due to religious reasons.

Malignaggi is fighting Porter?
      Yep, this is pretty much true. Ramadan will be finishing roughly in August so it would not leave enough time for Khan to train for a Floyd fight.

Khan will probably fight in May and then again in December and look for the Floyd fight in May 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        Since Khan wouldn't be the main event I will give him a break, Collazo would be a solid and LIVE opponent for Khan remember Khan was dropped and hurt a few times in his last fight. Collazo has more Power than Diaz and if he hurts Khan he is going to FINISH HIM.

But does that mean Collazo would think deserve a shot a Mayweather if both win that night? Because Collazo would basically be coming off of wins over Victor Ortiz and Amir Khan lol...JUST SAYING!
        It's exactly what GBP is doing. If Khan wins, they have the opponent they need for May 2015. If Collazo wins, they have the opponent they need for September 2014.

The interesting thing to me is the fact Mayweather has no real options for September 2014. If Khan wins, they could move the fight to November 2014 if anything.

Who else can Mayweather fight in September if Khan beats Collazo? The only opponent I can think of is Erislandy Lara since this dude is getting press now for calling out everyone.

Comment

lol funny thing is Collazo beats Khan

Comment

Working...
          X