Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nate Jones of Mayweather Camp Says Game Plan Was To Weight Drain Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some people just need a reason to hate...I think Floyd would have beat Canelo catchweight or no catchweight...

And no I am not a Floyd fanatic so don't bombard me with BS about Floyd this and Floyd that, I just think he would have beaten him regardless when you see how the fight went, a couple pounds wouldn't have meant ****

Comment

To me this was obvious, Canelo looked drained as hell at the weigh in. Even my old man, who is a HUGE Mayweather fan told me as we were watching it "Canelo had a lot of trouble making the weight, he looks very drawn in". Mayweather cannot beat top competition on their prime or at their natural weight. That's a fact.

Comment

Excuses are like water, they flow with a simple turn of the knob.

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
          Excuses are like water, they flow with a simple turn of the knob.
          Theonly knob turnig is the one in your hand as you stare into Duckweathers eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by ChampBox@PR View Post
            WTF?? Canelo could had weighed 300 pounds FLoyd would still whooped him!!
            Just like Pac with Cotto but yet you Cotto fanatics threw big fits when it happened.

2 pounds can mean a big difference, depending on the person. Specially if you're having trouble already as it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckweather Jr. View Post
              Theonly knob turnig is the one in your hand as you stare into Duckweathers eyes.
              [IMG]http://www.twistappel.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/full-******.gif[/IMG]

Comment

If that wasnt the plan, there wouldnt be a catchweight

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                  lol that 2 pounds that he is usually under anyway
                  Why did Floyd need a catch weight. He would've beaten Canelo at 154 anyway.

Floyd does this **** to himself and leaves you guys with your dicks in the wind to defend him.

Comment

Mayweather cannot beat top competition on their prime or at their natural weight. That's a fact.
                    I know you dont like him but you cant really believe that..

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      If that wasnt the plan, there wouldnt be a catchweight
                      exactly these fools cant read between the lines that are these wide and clear lol, that how freaking obsessed they are with floyd they cant even rationalize correctly.

Comment

Working...
                      X