Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pacquaio had mosley as scared as ive ever seen an opponant in a boxing fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pacquaio had mosley as scared as ive ever seen an opponant in a boxing fight.

is there much cases of this, like, someone feels someones power, then litrally, have them *******ing there pants?

it was embarassing to watch, all the touching gloves cause you hit hard bullcrap.

anyone else seen a boxer pranging out? scared, not a runner, but scared in the ring. ive never seen it in boxing. surely some examples?

thats if you dnt know what pranging out means.

It was also one of the most boring fights ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
      It was also one of the most boring fights ever.
      yeah, cause mosley knew, if he hit pacquaio, he would get hit back harder, and more times, so he thought, naa i wont even hit him. didnt wanna get him any, embarassing, shame mosley, retire son

Comment

When boxers feel the power, then they know to get through the fight they have to fight like JMM did, fight scared.
        If you dont you end up like Diaz and hatton face down on the canvas or up in hattons case.

Comment

It showed how easy a shot old fighter to scared to throw a punch with a little speed and boxing skills can frustrate and evade Manny , after that fight I have no doubt Floyd would totally dominate Manny , I dont think Manny could win a single round from Floyd ..

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            It showed how easy a shot old fighter to scared to throw a punch with a little speed and boxing skills can frustrate and evade Manny , after that fight I have no doubt Floyd would totally dominate Manny , I dont think Manny could win a single round from Floyd ..
            Win? Maybe ---judges are a fickle lot.
            Dominate? GTFO ---it's called boxing not running.

Comment

lol you find your way onto all Pac threads dont you, even if Floyds names not mentioned in the title?

Yes Floyd will be scared to throw a punch and lose a landslide decision like SSM did.

Comment

No one was talking about Floyd.

Comment

it was so sad watching Shane beggin Naz to stop the fight. Im glad Naz didnt do it. Shane has one last shot and he better make the most of it. He's backed back atleast twice after being counted out so maybe he has one more run in him but we'll find out soon enough

Comment

Originally posted by VanillaBuron View Post
                    is there much cases of this, like, someone feels someones power, then litrally, have them *******ing there pants?

it was embarassing to watch, all the touching gloves cause you hit hard bullcrap.

anyone else seen a boxer pranging out? scared, not a runner, but scared in the ring. ive never seen it in boxing. surely some examples?

thats if you dnt know what pranging out means.
                    nah, mosely jus took cash under da table from engaging with minny to keep his gold-digger ex-wife from gittin dat loot....and wus wit dat video? **** was wack, that aint hip-hop!

Comment

Working...
                    X