Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury is Honest: Klitschko Would Knock Me Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury is Honest: Klitschko Would Knock Me Out!

Unbeaten British/Commonwealth champion Tyson Fury (15-0) is very honest with himself. While his promoter Mick Hennessey continues to hype up his chances, Fury admits that he's far from ready for either of the Klitschko brothers, Wladimir or Vitali. He wants to further groom his skills, perfect his combination punching and get his body into better shape. Fury returns to action on Saturday night in Belfast against Nicolai Firtha.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Unbeaten British/Commonwealth champion Tyson Fury (15-0) is very honest with himself. While his promoter Mick Hennessey continues to hype up his chances, Fury admits that he's far from ready for either of the Klitschko brothers, Wladimir or Vitali. He wants to further groom his skills, perfect his combination punching and get his body into better shape. Fury returns to action on Saturday night in Belfast against Nicolai Firtha.

I'm now officially a fan of Fury,the guy's honest and knows his current position.I think he needs 3 years before he can fight the Klistchkos if he keeps improving.

Comment

No s**t Captain Obvious. The Klitschkos are great HWs. Fury is like a step above a domestic level boxer. At least he's honest though...hopefully Steward can help him improve a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
        No s**t Captain Obvious. The Klitschkos are great HWs. Fury is like a step above a domestic level boxer. At least he's honest though...hopefully Steward can help him improve a lot.
        Is he still being trained by Steward? I thought they'd stopped working together.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
          The guy who gave you red karma is such an idiot.I hope he dies on the toilet seat

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post

no **** sherlock....props for the realness though!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
              The guy who gave you red karma is such an idiot.I hope he dies on the toilet seat
              Speaking of idiots, you're one of the leading idiots on this site.

Comment

Why could he do amazing things at 15 and not now? Did he not train for many years or something?

But i like his honesty

Comment

At least he will admit it.

Fury needs to continue to work on his skills and get in better shape then I think he will be fine.

Comment

LOL thats some gangster **** ..lmao

Comment

Working...
                    X