Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keith Kizer: "Mayweather was AGAINST petitioning the commision for OSDT"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arum and Floyd are like the same exact person, no wonder they hate each other its like LOOKING IN THE MIRROR!

Comment

• Don't you guys ever get tired arguing about who's trying to avoid the fight? We may never see this fight so why keep arguing about it over and over and over again? Until this fight is actually signed its best to stop all the speculation.

Comment

• Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
        The truths been out ever since this:

“Manny Pacquiao was just an ordinary fighter and once he got over 25, 26, he became extraordinary. That doesn’t happen in the sport of boxing so it has to be something." -Floyd Mayweather Jr.

This tells you who's doing the ducking.. It's been known to most since the beginning..
        CONQUERING, you made me open every post I have on ignore to read doodoo like this? If I wanna hear babble mixed with laughter I'll walk across the street to the nursery.

Comment

• weird. i thought floyd would be the first one advocating this for the sport overall.

this can't be right. i mean floyd has been fighting PED use his entire career!

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            CONQUERING, you made me open every post I have on ignore to read doodoo like this? If I wanna hear babble mixed with laughter I'll walk across the street to the nursery.

Comment

• Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
              Really? Because I thought he was quoted as saying:

"I spoke to Oscar yesterday [Tuesday] and I wanted to know where that came from and he said that he was misquoted," said Schaefer, whose promotional company has represented Mayweather along with Mayweather Promotions. "I saw those quotes as well, and I had no idea what Oscar was talking about. And I called him up and asked him about them and he that he was misquoted."

For the record, since you didn't seem to pick up what I meant in the last post, No. I don't think Ross Greenburg is lying. I'm sure he had talks with Bob Arum. I'm saying that Ross Greenburg has never and probably will never negotiate a fight for Floyd Mayweather, let alone a fight of this magnitude, and I find it hilarious that Pacquiao fans logically think otherwise. Anyone that has ties to both fighters can "voluntarily step in and mediate" and "act as a middle man" if they want to. That doesn't mean that both sides are actively in negotiations.

You don't at all find it odd that Bob Arum never directly called either Ellerbe or Haymon? Can you think of any other mega fight that had negotiations take place that that didn't directly involve each sides business partners? That's a legit question
              HAHAHA!!

Schaefer: Oscar says he was 'misquoted' = Oscar was high as a fuking kite and spouted off at the mouth like a dumbass.

Funniest video interview 'misquote' e-v-e-r!!

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              The way i see is that neither guy wants the fight. They're both happy with ducking each other(yes both are ducking each other) and make millions with lesser opponents.

And, both can get away with ducking each other. Because, both have the type of fan base who stays on their knees for them while blaming the rival and give their favorite fighter a pass.

The way things are going with both fan bases this fight will never happen. Until they stop buying both Floyd and Pac BS...That's when the fight will occur. Until then keep arguing like idiots with no type of logic whatsoever.
              JRo, telling it like it really is.... no sugar coating.
              /end thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorily View Post
                HAHAHA!!

Schaefer: Oscar says he was 'misquoted' = Oscar was high as a fuking kite and spouted off at the mouth like a dumbass.

Funniest video interview 'misquote' e-v-e-r!!

I wouldn't doubt Oscar was on something real strong in that interview lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                  haha look who's talking, arnie on que with red k.
                  Can’t do it right now, your rep is already drenched with red. I'll wait until you get greened and if you still troll then you'll have it again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
                    weird. i thought floyd would be the first one advocating this for the sport overall.

this can't be right. i mean floyd has been fighting PED use his entire career!
                    At the end of the day, Floyd just wants to make sure Pac is tested ON the day of the fight. He know's that's Pac's kryptonite and he wants to make sure he has that mental edge going into the fight. Floyd probably doesnt think NSAC will conduct a blood test the day of, and has enough juice with Tygart to ensure Pac is tested the day of, or day before.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                      At the end of the day, Floyd just wants to make sure Pac is tested ON the day of the fight. He know's that's Pac's kryptonite and he wants to make sure he has that mental edge going into the fight. Floyd probably doesnt think NSAC will conduct a blood test the day of, and has enough juice with Tygart to ensure Pac is tested the day of, or day before.
                      What do you think your reaction would be if Mayweather was the one that refused a fight because he thought there was a possibility of getting blood drawn the day of or before a fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X