• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
    Go for it, Larry!!
    im going innnnnnnnnnnnnn..and imma go hard

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
      i just jacked off the next door neighbors dog and raped the owner..how are yall this morning
      i would have went halfers on a rape charge...

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2011 View Post
        meet me on hollywood at 11pm..dont bring any money i got the dope and the hoes..go raw or go home...............
        partytime!!! !!! !!!

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          i would have went halfers on a rape charge...
          LarryX2011 and "joe strong" are very similar - two men cut from the same cloth.

You two guys should meet up and hang out together, you could share the same hookers.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

You two guys should meet up and hang out together, you could share the same hookers.
            many many times i tried to make love to a memory,it just doesnt work that way because you can't stick nothing inside the memory...:wank:

Comment

AIDS is the *****. Good weigh to lose some lbs! Do dat ***** homey!

Comment

Wrap up X2. Them *****es done things you wouldn't believe. Yuck

Comment

You are fearless Larry, you go claim those genital worts that are out there somewhere with your name on them, you just have to have a winners mentality and know that they are yours already but they are yours not to get if you are not aggressive enough in your attempt.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

joe strong is a the real deal, a true slime ball.

larry is just a nerd, joe's apprentice at best.

Comment

That's not so "G" Larry. They have cocktails for HIV that are becoming regular prescriptions, hence why the Life Insurance companies are dropping viatical cases all together.

Go full throttle and smoke some DMT and do 4 8 balls of coke. You'll get to where you wanna go a lot quicker

Comment

Working...
                      X