Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berto should challenge Bradley for the WBO strap,who takes it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
    Berto will walk straight through Bradleys punches and bully him,Berto is a beast
    Berto is a deer...he belong in the woods....Bradley is a PROVEN lion, thats why we see him in the jungle doing his thing...Berto stays in the woods, he's a deer, not a beast....Bradley would beat him....but I doubt the fight would be fire...I heard they are really good friends.....ever since Jermaine Taylor had Jeff Lacy on the ropes hurt and ready to cough it up and then eased up....I said never again would I be interested in watching homies fight each other

Comment

Bradley's been beating fighters similar or better than Berto for years now. Solid decision win, 8-4 or 9-3.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        Yup, he took some mean shots from Zaveck and of course Ortiz and he was still in there going at it. Bradley is wild with his punches and if he trades with Berto there's a very good chance he will get caught. Like the Holt fight.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        Didn't we just hear this same stuff about Bradley-Pacquiao?

Comment

I got Berto by late stoppage,i don't think Bradley would be able to bully or outbox him
          I can see this. Berto just an all around bigger dude.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987
            Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Yup, he took some mean shots from Zaveck and of course Ortiz and he was still in there going at it. Bradley is wild with his punches and if he trades with Berto there's a very good chance he will get caught. Like the Holt fight.

Didn't we just hear this same stuff about Bradley-Pacquiao?
            Umm maybe but sure as hell not from me. Pacquiao likes to trade from time to time but hes not the type to get in your face and duke it out. So idk who you heard that from.

Plus at this point Berto is way fresher than Pacquiao.

Comment

I got Berto by late stoppage,i don't think Bradley would be able to bully or outbox him
              Bradley embarrasses him. Berto's career is over, Tim breaks him down and Berto falls apart like a balsa wood house in a hurricane.

Comment

Bradley outboxes Berto to a clear UD...

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post

You call laying on the ropes taking an azz wooping going at it??

Comment

id pick bradley in that one. berto has good power but not alot else.

Comment

Bradley for me. Berto is very wreckless when throwing and leaves himself open. Berto might get a knockdown because of Bradley's chin but i think Bradley would out box him for the most part to claim a UD.

Comment

Working...
                      X