Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Video Brought Back Memories of (06'-07').... Cotto Must Win!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Video Brought Back Memories of (06'-07').... Cotto Must Win!!!

I hope Cotto wins cause thought it's been a couple years since the fight has been in high demand it has never left my mind... Forget Pacquiao, forget Mosley... I STILL WANT THIS

With Cotto losing to Clottey and Margarito, Mayweather vs. Cotto has lost some appeal to me. Ofcourse I'd still want to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
      With Cotto losing to Clottey and Margarito, Mayweather vs. Cotto has lost some appeal to me. Ofcourse I'd still want to see it.
      Cotto beat Clottey and the Margarito win is tainted. The only thing that Clottey did was headbutt and then took advantage of the cut, but Cotto still outboxed him. Imagine if he wasn't cut? Stop hating!

Comment

cotto lost to clottly, there is no way around that, as much as i like cotto he lost

Comment

Mayweather has avoided the WW sice 2006 what makes you think he would fight the #1 Welterweight???

Comment

Originally posted by da chosen 1 View Post
            cotto lost to clottly, there is no way around that, as much as i like cotto he lost
            Clottey lost for not throwing more punches, you win fights by out pointing your opponents per round not standing around and throwing nothing back at your opponent. I don't know how ppl clearly had Clottey winning, if fights are based on who lands more punches per round.

Comment

Originally posted by Rompeboca View Post
              Mayweather has avoided the WW sice 2006 what makes you think he would fight the #1 Welterweight???
              he didnt avoid ****, he went for big money and the spot light which is every fighters dream

Comment

Originally posted by da chosen 1 View Post
                he didnt avoid ****, he went for big money and the spot light which is every fighters dream
                But the fans dream is to see him fight someone his own size!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rompeboca View Post
                  But the fans dream is to see him fight someone his own size!!!
                  Not so much his own size....Someone worth a **** in prime and on top of the division!

Comment

yeah that's the one i wanna see aswell. if cotto whoops pac and this fight doesn't get made, i'll start trashing things.

Comment

Working...
                    X