X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gandang umaga po sa lahat

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post
      nice... kahit creek nagawan ng magandang pahingahan.

Comment

Anong klaseng insurance ba pwedeng i avail ng financial company? me insurance ba kung sakaling manakbo yung principal o insurance lang mamatay yung umuutang?
        pansinin mo prof na bihira ang mga finance company na tumatanggap ng client for financial serviices o pautang sa mga lugar na medyo may problema sa peace and order...

Meron din unwritten rule sa mga finance companies na hindi tumatanggap ng mga client na abogado, pulis, muslim, at politiko.

Comment

she's sexy as hell
          Originally posted by kadyo View Post
          this also looks delicious!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dale Cardon View Post
            pansinin mo prof na bihira ang mga finance company na tumatanggap ng client for financial serviices o pautang sa mga lugar na medyo may problema sa peace and order...

Meron din unwritten rule sa mga finance companies na hindi tumatanggap ng mga client na abogado, pulis, muslim, at politiko.
            Very understandable, mga high-risk clients kumbaga.

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              she's sexy as hell

this also looks delicious!
              Latinas got unbelievable sexy bodies.

That's called relienong bangus (milk fish), I think relleno is a spanish term.

Comment

• Tsak tsk tsk... bad news...

PBA Hall of Fame import Bobby Parks, who battled laryngeal cancer several years ago, is reportedly currently in intensive care from an apparent relapse of his illness.

The news was relayed to InterAKTV by San Miguel Beermen coach Leo Austria, who replaced Parks at the helm of the ASEAN Basketball League squad.

“I was told by (assistant coach) Alvin Teng that Bobby is in the ICU. We’ve talked to the team and we’re planning to pay a visit tomorrow (Wednesday),” said Austria, who took over coaching reins last October from Parks.

A few weeks ago, Parks’ close friend Norman Black told InterAKTV that he had paid his fellow former import a visit at the hospital. “Not good” was how the Talk ‘N Text coach described Parks condition.

San Miguel Corporation executive Noli Eala wrote on his Twitter account about his visit to the seven-time PBA Best Import on Tuesday. “Please continue to pray for Bobby Parks. He needs all our prayers and support,” Eala posted.

Austria said his last communication with Parks came last November after he greeted the latter on his birthday.

Parks also holds a position with National University, for which his son Ray stars for the Bulldogs. But NU athletic director Junel Baculi said he’s had no contact with Parks since last year.

“He’s my assistant, but I haven’t spoken to him since November,” said Baculi. “I hope he gets better soon.”

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X