Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone find Thurman a little odd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keith is hiding some grade A china underneath that smirk. Brook to knock that smile off his face and chin check his china mandible

Comment

I think (like Ortiz) Thurman is a ******. He's a hype job.

Comment

I think he was wondering how he would do his hairstyle for a fight with Brook or Porter.

Comment

He thinks San Antonio is San Diego

Comment

I know what you mean op. Thurman is kind of odd. I think his lisp doesn't help him at times. The words "how long are you gonna keep ducking me sthon" aren't very intimidating. He seems like a wierd guy in general I don't know why. He is a little bit overhyped so it might be that he's uncomfortable having to play up to this persona the promoters made for him. I don't know. The camera wouldn't 'to stop showing him last night. They kept panning to him so maybe he felt he needed to look intrigued lol.

Comment

He looks like a meth dealer

Comment

"Don't mock me thun!"

Comment

I'm not even really a fan of Thurman, but the camera was on him all night and probably made him uncomfortable and ended up making weird faces. Still laughing at the gif though lol

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                    I don't know if anyone caught this, but Thurman's reaction before the scorecards kinda mad me laugh, he seems like a cool dude but a little odd.

I think he thought he still had his headphones on!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      He looks like a meth dealer
                      I goggled meth dealer clicked on images and this is what popped up ....lmfao...:AOR:

Comment

Working...
                      X