Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should boxing accept transgender figthers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should boxing accept transgender figthers?

whats your stance on this? i think that they should be allowed but on their own league cause they would be too much advantage disadvantage

No more threads, OP.....

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
      No more threads, OP.....
      huh? Why does everyone automatically assume that i'm not being serious? ,All i want is an intelligent and serious discussion and that's been kinda hard when everyone right off the bat thinks that you're fooling around..sigh

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw106 View Post
        whats your stance on this? i think that they should be allowed but on their own league cause they would be too much advantage disadvantage
        Why , you thinking bout going pro?

Comment

Originally posted by MODAPHUKA View Post
          lol, i needed that laugh. the uncle roger avi completed it.

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by MODAPHUKA View Post

Comment

I suppose let trannies fight against whatever their current gender may be. Who knows there could be a few fighting now that we don't know about.....Adriana Broner for example, grew up a huge ***e until the age of 12 when she started taking testosterone. She strapped on a strap on, changed her name and then started boxing..true story.

Comment

He has Boomer as his avatar, he's bound to ask questions like this ahahaha!

Comment

No, they should have their own "league" because a once upon a time man turned woman is not a true woman. Personally I don't believe sex changes should be legalised, it's disgusting and degrading to the human spirit and many of these transgenders and depressed beyond belief.

Comment

It's only an issue if a man becomes a women and wants to compete as a woman which would be unfair although I think there's an mma women that was allowed.

Some sports allow it after a certain time with hormone treatment, while other sports, like volleyball don't allow it at all.

Comment

Working...
                    X