No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nonito Donaire on Parting Way With Victor Conte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hiei View Post
    doesn't rigo work with memo? i hear a lot of bum ass cuban posters accusing marquez of receiving ped's from him so i suppose rigo is also on them?
    actually its the opposite. 1- rigo isnt working with memo. and 2- most pac fans are donaire fans as well. Quite a few pac fans think jmm cheated, but dont question donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
      Donaire is also one of the few fighters that worked with a "former" PED dealer who spent 2 months in jail for selling undetectable PEDs to athletes.Marion Jones took year around random testing and never got caught even though Victor Conte sold her PEDS.

So that 24/7 year around testing Donaire does does not impress me when he had a conditioning coach in Victor Conte who knows how to beat those test.
      I totally agree with you. He has not proved anything. Victor Conte has worked with countless athletes. He know how to beat testing he has had plenty trail and error to perfect his craft.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
        Donaire is also one of the few fighters that worked with a "former" PED dealer who spent 2 months in jail for selling undetectable PEDs to athletes.Marion Jones took year around random testing and never got caught even though Victor Conte sold her PEDS.

So that 24/7 year around testing Donaire does does not impress me when he had a conditioning coach in Victor Conte who knows how to beat those test.
        yeah ok, even though marion jones never did anywhere near the great things she did in 2000 once usada was formed after the games and started stricter testing.

Comment

Originally posted by redwhip View Post
          yeah ok, even though marion jones never did anywhere near the great things she did in 2000 once usada was formed after the games and started stricter testing.
          90 of the athletes in the olympics are juiced to the gills and 100% of athlete in track are juiced to the gills and pass with flying colors. these athletes are highly trained to pass the tests. the ones who get caught are the dumb ones.

Comment

Originally posted by killacash View Post
            Even though I commend Donaire for his actions in taking the year round testing but let's be clear that does not make him 100% clean. Don't forget Armstrong beat those same tests doping his ass off.
            armstrong beat USADA, the crappiest testing agency.. yes , they finnaly took him down after what , 15 years, lol...

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
              yeah that makes sense! Work with a guy being watched like a hawk by every doping commision in the world and take all the drugs you want yeah that makes sense LOL!!!

Seriously some of you motherfukers should walk around with tin foil hats on your head because the goverment might be reading your thoughts.
              How do you know he's bieng "watched like a hawk" ?

Comment

I give Victor Conte the same benefit of the doubt that I give Memo.

Comment

If Donaire's on roids and still doesn't look cut at 122lbs then those are some weak ass roids.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                    90 of the athletes in the olympics are juiced to the gills and 100% of athlete in track are juiced to the gills and pass with flying colors. these athletes are highly trained to pass the tests. the ones who get caught are the dumb ones.
                    yes but Jones wasn't taking stricter tests and it's not a coincidence she didnt do a thing once usada was created

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
                      lol agreed....

You do know that not all PEDs give you that "cut" look.

Comment

Working...
                      X