Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 cent Mentioning Gamboa against floyd seems to be working.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
    Floyd picking on featherweights has been becoming a habit. i'm not surprise
    Ok what featherweight has he picked on?let me guess you trying to talk about Marquez right??the same Marquez manny is fighting yet again but it's ok cause its manny right?

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
      You're projecting frank suckettes everyone on this site knows you're one of the mayweather fan club leaders and most of the site has you on ignore because of your knob slobbing redundant posts. I keep you off the ignore lists because I enjoy a good laugh at your expense everyday. Like right now you're rationalizing my opinion as some one of attempt at hate even though almost everyone thinks your hero is a cherry picking fraud and you are one of the few overly emotional homers left.
      glad you love my tweets son

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
        Ok what featherweight has he picked on?let me guess you trying to talk about Marquez right??the same Marquez manny is fighting yet again but it's ok cause its manny right?
        correctemundo, exactamento

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
          you have almost 1,700 posts dedicated to floyd in under a year bro. think about that for a minute. you're no better.
          yeah about how bad he sucks and how much off a candy azz cherry picker he is. Pathetic excuse for a boxer and embarrassment to the sport. Then rebuttals to his cult full of bumm sniffers who wish they could sleep on his skid marked ubderwear

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
            correctemundo, exactamento
            manny and marquez are career 130lb and under figthers and are basically the same weight.

when they fight at welterweight its ok because they are basically fighting their walk around weight. a regular welterweight in today's era of 24 rehydration, would weigh in at 147 then on fight night be one or two divisions above welter.

that's why its ok for pac and marquez to fight at welter but not floyd because floyd rehydrates to junior middleweight.

there's a reason why floyd refuses to get weighed THE NIGHT OF THE FIGHT.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burner View Post
              Good lord I just checked you are right. That is insane.
              LMFAO you have 32000 posts in 2 years. This site is your life. Go get some air

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                LMFAO you have 32000 posts in 2 years. This site is your life. Go get some air
                remove your sig or i will have you banned

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                  manny and marquez are career 130lb and under figthers and are basically the same weight.

when they fight at welterweight its ok because they are basically fighting their walk around weight. a regular welterweight in today's era of 24 rehydration, would weigh in at 147 then on fight night be one or two divisions above welter.

that's why its ok for pac and marquez to fight at welter but not floyd because floyd rehydrates to junior middleweight.

there's a reason why floyd refuses to get weighed THE NIGHT OF THE FIGHT.

exactly and their stylistic nightmares of each other.

Comment

If anyone gets a hold of another members personal information, including pictures, addresses, phone numbers, accounts of ANY kind... and posts them, or distributes them to other people either here or anywhere else without the said persons permission...

First and foremost you will be permanently IP banned, and legal action will be taken against you from the victim for publicizing private information.

This has been done before.

If you have been contacted by anyone who wishes to spread around this type of personal information about other members here, please contact us immediately.

Thank You.
                    Staff

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                      claims he has job...

... talks about floyd 24/7.

this half-wit fails to see the irony in his insults.
                      Claims to have a job? What is that a hard thing to have now deadbeat? How is 3-4 posts a day 24/7 genius? Whens the next mesa meeting? At least I only hate Floyd where you on the other hand have something negative to say about everyone probably because of an i
                      inferiority complex from being a full time loser who can only act like somebody on the internet.

Comment

Working...
                      X