Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you going to order the Cotto/Margarito fight on PPV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
    Margarito is going to be paid regardless,so anyone wanting to taking the moral high ground in not supporting this fight isn't going to make a damn bit of difference in the end.
    I hear ya', but why pay when I can stream it for free? Best of both worlds.

Comment

Originally posted by Squizz View Post
      I hear ya', but why pay when I can stream it for free? Best of both worlds.
      Yea, I guess, I will gladly pay for the PPV and contribute to the PPV numbers, and I don't have to worry about ads, or lag on a stream.

@ Check Hooks being a coward lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        There are PPV that I didn't order. Pac-Mosley, Hopkins-Dawson. I don't have to lie about what PPV I will order or not...If I don't like the match-up I will just stream there's no shame in my game.

This is the fight along with Moreno coming to the states is what I been waiting for all year. No other fight this year besides maybe Moreno and Ward-Froch means more to me than this one.

So most def I will order and watch it and enjoy it.

Sucks though that GBP decided to put Moreno on the same night as this fight though :/ hopefully the Cotto-Marg II fight starts after the Moreno-Darchinyan fight.
        I don't care about the Moreno fight but I am looking forward to the Ward/Froch fight as well.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          Yea, I guess, I will gladly pay for the PPV and contribute to the PPV numbers, and I don't have to worry about ads, or lag on a stream.

@ Check Hooks being a coward lmfao
          Yeah, streams usually do suck. I mean, I'd love nothing more than to sit back in my living room and watch the fight crystal-clear in my living room. But I work way too hard for my money to shell out that kinda' money to watch a boxing card.

As for Check Hooks, not only is he an idiot, but a coward for not backing his mouth when he said he'd bet that Floyd/Ortiz wouldn't do a million ppv buys. Biggest Pac nut-hugger on this site.

I like Pac, but man, his fans are idiots.

Comment

I don't care about the Moreno fight but I am looking forward to the Ward/Froch fight as well.
            Moreno is the closest thing to Whitaker we got...Sweet Pea was my boy. And, Moreno is so good that they haven't found a way to rob him yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Squizz View Post
              Yeah, streams usually do suck. I mean, I'd love nothing more than to sit back in my living room and watch the fight crystal-clear in my living room. But I work way too hard for my money to shell out that kinda' money to watch a boxing card.

As for Check Hooks, not only is he an idiot, but a coward for not backing his mouth when he said he'd bet that Floyd/Ortiz wouldn't do a million ppv buys. Biggest Pac nut-hugger on this site.

I like Pac, but man, his fans are idiots.
              Overall from top to bottom this might very well be the best boxing card of the year though.

Comment

Ward/Froch is gonna' be awesome.

I can't wait to see Froch get exposed by another African American boxer.

I don't care what anyone says, Dirrell beat Froch in their fight.

It wasn't impressive, but he CLEARLY out-boxed Froch.

Froch is toast once he meets Ward.

Ward ain't gonna' gas like Jermain Taylor, who had Froch dead to rights before gassing.

Froch's lack of defense/professionalism will be his downfall.

He's nothing more than a crude brawler.

Any boxer with legit amateur experience will be able to expose him in a heartbeat.

And Ward will be the man to do it.

He beat Kessler, and Kessler is 10x the boxer Froch is, IMO.

Comment

Moreno is the closest thing to Whitaker we got...Sweet Pea was my boy. And, Moreno is so good that they haven't found a way to rob him yet.
                  I might watch it on youtube or if someone posts the vid here the next day, but the Cotto/Margarito card is stacked, no way I am missing it.

Comment

There are PPV that I didn't order. Pac-Mosley, Hopkins-Dawson. I don't have to lie about what PPV I will order or not...If I don't like the match-up I will just stream there's no shame in my game.

This is the fight along with Moreno coming to the states is what I been waiting for all year. No other fight this year besides maybe Moreno and Ward-Froch means more to me than this one.

So most def I will order and watch it and enjoy it.

Sucks though that GBP decided to put Moreno on the same night as this fight though :/ hopefully the Cotto-Marg II fight starts after the Moreno-Darchinyan fight.
                    they both start at 8

Comment

Why would i pay to watch to shot fighters brawl,honestly after wolak vargas the rest of the card is crap and not ppv worthy,this would be chamionship boxing if hbo would not have blown there money on sorry ass haymon fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X