No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Odlanier Solis Ready For His Heavyweight Close-Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chav View Post
    i havent seen much of solis but i'm impressed with his amateur record and he looks to be doing ok as a pro. i'm actually looking forward to this fight, i'm hoping it's a tough night for vitali and would love to see the upset, but just don't know Solis well enough to know if it's possible
    Solis was pitiful against a pitiful Ray Austin.

One flurry and his fat ass was gassed for the rest of the night.

Vitali will ANNIHILATE this Cuban piece of crap.

Maybe Solis can have Briggs' old hospital room in Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by No1 View Post
      I wish solis would get in shape. He's wasting such potential. If he came in at a lean 225-230 he would have a chance to beat anyone at HW. yet the fat bastard comes in at 260 and looks a joke. What a waste of talent at HW.
      He's a heavyweight big-mouth, I'll give him that.

Gomez talked as much **** as any Vitali opponent I've seen, and it didn't help him at all.

I expect the same will happen this time -- Solis is going to run his mouth for all he's worth until the inevitable beatdown.

Too bad for him he doesn't do some running with his legs instead of his mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by It's Ovah View Post
        I suppose the obvious thing to say is: can the camera fit Solis into a close up?
        Sure it can, they will just use a wide angel panoramic lense !

Comment

Man I love all these Klitschko opponents talking **** about them before the fight, makes it that much more fun to see the Klitschkos put them in the hospital later.

The obese Cuban talking about tomato cans - LOL. He couldn't even KO Austin in 10, when Wlad finished him with one hand in 2.

Comment

I give chance to Odlanier. But I dont understand why he dont fight agains to bigs names after vitali

Comment

Cubans are know for their mouths...so its no surprise this guy had all the "right" things to say for this interview....we'll see on fight night what the story will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Nota Loka PR View Post
                Cubans are know for their mouths...so its no surprise this guy had all the "right" things to say for this interview....we'll see on fight night what the story will be.
                Based on Gomez's performance against Vitaly, I don't think it will be good.

Comment

solis is a fat ****

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
                    Man I love all these Klitschko opponents talking **** about them before the fight, makes it that much more fun to see the Klitschkos put them in the hospital later.

The obese Cuban talking about tomato cans - LOL. He couldn't even KO Austin in 10, when Wlad finished him with one hand in 2.
                    Too right!

And Austin is far worse now than when he fought Wlad.

Vitali must have been howling with laughter if he watched Solis-Austin.

They might as well reserve Solis's hospital bed right now.

Comment

Originally posted by bob marley View Post
                      solis is a fat ****
                      I think all the abdominal work he says he does is just him struggling to get his fat ass out of bed in the morning.

Comment

Working...
                      X