No announcement yet.

Katsidis deserves massive respect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MAN IN WHITE View Post
    Abraham came to win in both fights. He just could not.

The end.
    He did what?! Dude he didn't give half a **** for that fight. Just embarrassing performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
      katsidis is a good brawler for about 8 rounds.
      Wow. I should pay you for this pearl of insight.

BTW, you're about the millionth guy to have that image of Paul in their sig/avatar.

Be original. Just once. Try it.

Comment

Originally posted by gatagata View Post
        He did what?! Dude he didn't give half a **** for that fight. Just embarrassing performance.
        I CBA to go over this with you.

You don't understand how the guy's style works, and I'm not going to hold your hand through it.

Comment

i got yo massive right hea... [IMG]http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/3651/****.gif[/IMG]
          Last edited by Blooper; 11-28-2010, 03:07 PM.

Comment

INJECT, what does "grotesque" mean?

It was a great fight. I fell off my chair from happiness after Katsidis knocked JMM down. Even Brandon Smith did a great job in the corner. Massive respect to this great warrior. I wish him all the best.

And I agree. It is pathetic that Berto makes 900k for fighting a complete bum and that a warrior like Katsidis only makes 500k.

Did you guys know that Katsidis has never been a world champion? I want him to fight Soto to finally get a belt. This guy deserves it more than anyone.

PS: His entrance is so epic !!

Comment

Comparative to what he's supposed to be, Berto is utter TRASH.

Complete, steaming TRASH.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN IN WHITE View Post
                Wow. I should pay you for this pearl of insight.
                pm me about my paypal account

BTW, you're about the millionth guy to have that image of Paul in their sig/avatar.

Be original. Just once. Try it.
                I did it first, they copy me.

oh, I know you think you're the center of the universe and all, but that pic is for burner not for you (that is unless you are burner's alt, then it is for you).

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post

It was a great fight. I fell off my chair from happiness after Katsidis knocked JMM down. Even Brandon Smith did a great job in the corner. Massive respect to this great warrior. I wish him all the best.

And I agree. It is pathetic that Berto makes 900k for fighting a complete bum and that a warrior like Katsidis only makes 500k.

Did you guys know that Katsidis has never been a world champion? I want him to fight Soto to finally get a belt. This guy deserves it more than anyone.

Comment

Massive amount of respect for Katsidis. He fought a hell of a fight against one of boxing's best in the world and managed to score a knockdown on him which is comprised of a very short list. I choked up a little when he was asked about his brother. You can definitely see the pain he's still enduring.

Ive always liked Katsidis, but even in a loss...he gained a fan lastnight.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post

It was a great fight. I fell off my chair from happiness after Katsidis knocked JMM down. Even Brandon Smith did a great job in the corner. Massive respect to this great warriot. I wish him all the best.

Well Soto probably won't even beat Antillon. And, anyways whoever wins that could be fighting Rios next.

He hasn't won a World champion because he has faced pretty tough comp and he was really close but one shot from hell that Casamayor landed ruined that.

He could face Murray next in the U.K or if GBP wants to do right for him have him face Robert Guerrero and have it on HBO. Neither are title holder but I think good comeback fights that he would/should be favored in winning.

Comment

Working...
                      X