Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buster Douglas pulls off the biggest upset in boxing history!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by musiol View Post
    funny how in the holyfield lewis 2nd fight holyfield had no problem getting buy the jab that fight sits so uneasy with me a sometimes wanna go fuking nuts lewis lost a will agree holyfield had problems in the first fight with the jab he even said it himself but holyfields legs and movement were not what they were he was on the slide big time in the fiist fight then somehow he put in his last great display for his age (still not a prime display) beaten lewis to the punch and cleary outworking lewis only to be robbed because of the horrible result in the first fight.
    Its been a while since Ive seen the Holyfield Lewis II, but I do remember that Lewis stopped consistently jabbing from around round 6-7 onwards.

I also had Lewis winning the second fight, by a much closer margin than the first fight

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
      PLEASE DADDY! I'LL BE A GOOD BOY I PROMISE!!!!!

Tyson still probably has nightmares about this fight.No amount of nuthugging and excuses will ever change this result

Comment

Originally posted by -IronMike- View Post
        Holyfield has always had problems dealing with the jab, see Holyfield-Moorer for example. He has miminum, to no head movement and comes forward in a straight line. Lewis's jab is nothing like Douglas jab, which was much quicker than Lewis's pawing jab.

Manny trained Mccall to be on the lookout for Lewis's jab and telegraphed straight right combo. McCall was mentally unfit for the rematch as well

lol
        It had nothing to do with that, rather it had everything to do with Lewis's cautious low risk style, which is why people tend to find alot of his fight boring

Lewis also ducked fighters as well

And Bruno wasn't motivated for his other fights, like Witherspoon and Bonecrusher? I had Bruno practically winning all of the rounds of that fight untill the desparaton punch from Lewis landed on Bruno's glass chin
        Its been a while since Ive seen the Holyfield Lewis II, but I do remember that Lewis stopped consistently jabbing from around round 6-7 onwards.

I also had Lewis winning the second fight, by a much closer margin than the first fight
        i had holyfield winning buy 3-4 rounds a didnt even think it was close he threw more constsntly backed lewis up landed more bodyshots and flashy punches had a big 7th round best round of the fight,lewis looked totaly gassed in the fight due to the slow older holyfield pressure i have wathed the fight so many times and got my mates to score all gave it to holyfield,the first fight was in the judges minds the scoring was a disgrace am sure the best holyfield got on a card was either 116-112 or 115-112 lewis only landed some flicking jabs and the right hand here in their if thats the case how was dawson behind against pascal,dawson totaly landed miles more jabs to pascal, pressure and power punches should be catching the judges eye not the first ****ing fight thats the past.still GUTTED!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Lewis never had the jab, upper body movement or the footwotk to compare to a prime motivated Douglas

A tyson nuthugger at his best,then again your not really even a tyson fan are you? You spent months on here posing as a Lewis fan and now your playing the tyson fan to suck up to others.Its pathetic.

Comment

i had holyfield winning buy 3-4 rounds a didnt even think it was close he threw more constsntly backed lewis up landed more bodyshots and flashy punches had a big 7th round best round of the fight,lewis looked totaly gassed in the fight due to the slow older holyfield pressure i have wathed the fight so many times and got my mates to score all gave it to holyfield
            Im going to watch that fight, and after that we will have to compare our scorecards
            the first fight was in the judges minds the scoring was a disgrace am sure the best holyfield got on a card was either 116-112 or 115-112 lewis only landed some flicking jabs and the right hand here in their if thats the case how was dawson behind against pascal,dawson totaly landed miles more jabs to pascal, pressure and power punches should be catching the judges eye not the first ****ing fight thats the past.still GUTTED!!!!!!!!!!!
            I scored Lewis Holyfield I, 9-3 for Lewis. Haven't watched Dawson-Pascal it looks kind of boring

Comment

Im going to watch that fight, and after that we will have to compare our scorecards

I scored Lewis Holyfield I, 9-3 for Lewis. Haven't watched Dawson-Pascal it looks kind of boring
              SONNYBOX the poster put up a link a while back which had all the paper scoring some had it how i scored it. some gave it to lennox some had it a drawlewis cleary won the first with miles in hand it was his own fault letting go to the judges he had holyfield in big trouble early in that fight then let him off

Comment

Originally posted by turdleburgle View Post
                A tyson nuthugger at his best,then again your not really even a tyson fan are you? You spent months on here posing as a Lewis fan and now your playing the tyson fan to suck up to others.Its pathetic.
                Says the guy who made that ridiculous Pac thread, which was an obvious attempt to get green K from the Pac fans, lol

To be a nuthugger you have to defend your favourite fighter, no matter what his done, something which I never do

For the record, I have never been a Lewis fan either.

The Boxing History section needs a mod thread:
                Originally posted by GJC
                Happy to support Jabs for this job.
                Originally posted by turdleburgle
                yes perhaps he can stop sonnyboyx2 from hating on lennox lewis all the time.
                You want a mod to stop sonny from hating on your fav fighter? lol
                That avy suits you as well

Comment

SONNYBOX the poster put up a link a while back which had all the paper scoring some had it how i scored it. some gave it to lennox some had it a drawlewis cleary won the first with miles in hand it was his own fault letting go to the judges he had holyfield in big trouble early in that fight then let him off
                  I agreed with the scoring from the Sky commentary team, which had Lewis winning by about 2 rounds

Comment

Holyfield has always had problems dealing with the jab, see Holyfield-Moorer for example. He has miminum, to no head movement and comes forward in a straight line. Lewis's jab is nothing like Douglas jab, which was much quicker than Lewis's pawing jab.

Manny trained Mccall to be on the lookout for Lewis's jab and telegraphed straight right combo. McCall was mentally unfit for the rematch as well

lol
                    It had nothing to do with that, rather it had everything to do with Lewis's cautious low risk style, which is why people tend to find alot of his fight boring

Lewis also ducked fighters as well

And Bruno wasn't motivated for his other fights, like Witherspoon and Bonecrusher? I had Bruno practically winning all of the rounds of that fight untill the desparaton punch from Lewis landed on Bruno's glass chin

Holyfield had problems with moorer due to being a southpaw he had bother with him early in the 2nd fight also and ibragimov

Comment

I agreed with the scoring from the Sky commentary team, which had Lewis winning by about 2 rounds
                      sky rape british fighters they had hatton level with mayweather until late and he landed jack****

Comment

Working...
                      X