Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is adamek's next move after the grant fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asian Sensation View Post
    I think it has to do with economics. Without TV money from HBO or Showtime, it's hard to get some of those guys.
    Yeah, you're probably right. I confess I'm not too clued up on the whole "who's contracted to whom" stuff.

Comment

Adamek's team are saying the Grant fight is a tuneup for a fight against one of the Klitschkos so I would think they will manuever him into a fight with one of the brothers sooner rather than later.

Comment

He's going to continue waiting for a title opportunity. But instead of sitting around waiting he's staying busy. Props to him for that, if only the rest of the boxing population would do this too.

Comment

Adamek's style will not mesh well with either Klitschko. Both K-bros can stand back with their broom-like reach and pick him off.
          Adamek will not be able to get on the inside as he will need to...he will get ko'd...by the middle rounds.

Comment

As much as people dislike Haye, he's the only guy with the tools to beat the Klits. And that's the only fight I wanna see in the HW division. That and Vitali vs Valuev: Clash of the Titans.

Comment

Originally posted by manute bol View Post
              I dont want to look ahead like grant is a bum cause you never know but will adamek take a few more fights or try and get a fight with haye or the klitscko beothers?
              haye for his title on HBO I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
                Why not? Grant is a chinny inactive bum brought in based on his height being similar to the Klitschko's.I am not sold on Tomasz Adamek as a HW...as a cruiser or LHW,I liked watching him fight,but now he fights like he is more conscious of the power he faces in the HW division,and to be honest,I dislike it.
                Dude.... Adamek has lost ONCE in his whole career spanning the three hardest weight divisions to cross. Give him some credit will you? He traded with Arreola when he needed to and backed off when he needed too... giving Arreola a beating (whatever the biased HBO crew were trying to say) and coming away with a clear victory.

Comment

Briggs can't beat Adamek. Just watch Adamek-Arreola to see what happens in a Briggs fight.

Comment

Originally posted by braddman View Post
                    Briggs can't beat Adamek. Just watch Adamek-Arreola to see what happens in a Briggs fight.
                    Wrong, it wouldnt be close to similar. Briggs winds up dead of a heart attack if he fights Adamek. He would get so mad, frustrated and tired, he'd just give up on life.

But seriously Adamek cant beat a Klitschko, come on, to beat a Klitschko you have to be a Klitschko pretty much. Meaning 6'4, big hitter, good chin, some meat on your bones. He could Byrd Vitali or something like that, I mean its boxing, anythign can happen, but itd take Vitali breaking his shoulder on Adamek's face for Adamek to beat them. FIght Haye, pretend HAye has the HW belt, and Wlad and Vit have the super heavy belt.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMagicMan View Post
                      Wrong, it wouldnt be close to similar. Briggs winds up dead of a heart attack if he fights Adamek. He would get so mad, frustrated and tired, he'd just give up on life.

But seriously Adamek cant beat a Klitschko, come on, to beat a Klitschko you have to be a Klitschko pretty much. Meaning 6'4, big hitter, good chin, some meat on your bones. He could Byrd Vitali or something like that, I mean its boxing, anythign can happen, but itd take Vitali breaking his shoulder on Adamek's face for Adamek to beat them. FIght Haye, pretend HAye has the HW belt, and Wlad and Vit have the super heavy belt.
                      Yeah you're right, Briggs would get countered for 2 rounds then run out of gas. I remember when literally Briggs ran out of gas in the FIRST ROUND.

Comment

Working...
                      X