No announcement yet.

Floyd Sr needs to shut his ugly mouth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Sr needs to shut his ugly mouth

I see why little Floyd dropped his old arrogant heavy tongued ass. He's far from the best trainer in the world.. Good trainers get along with their fighters and actually win big fights.. They dont talk to their fighters as if they were children, theyre grown men..

Chad Dawson dropped his ass because he was talking crazy to him, just like Floyd says he does. He had the nerve to call Dawson ******ed yet you can only understand 1 word for every sentence you speak, ugly man..He always have to be the center of attention and not the fighter..
    Guzman doesnt like dude either and he couldnt even make weight with Floyd LOL

Floyd Sr.. Shut the hell up.. Your funny sometimes, but just stop it. You made the ultimate fool of yourself and have been incognito ever since LOL

Freddy's ownage of joke coach floyd sr. was classic lol.

Comment

i agree wit ya, i remember during the soto - guzman fight, in between rounds , sr pushed guzman back in the seat. he was leaning forward a bit and sr just pushes him in his chest. best trainer? far from it.

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
      I see why little Floyd dropped his old arrogant heavy tongued ass. He's far from the best trainer in the world.. Good trainers get along with their fighters and actually win big fights.. They dont talk to their fighters as if they were children, theyre grown men..

Chad Dawson dropped his ass because he was talking crazy to him, just like Floyd says he does. He had the nerve to call Dawson ******ed yet you can only understand 1 word for every sentence you speak, ugly man..He always have to be the center of attention and not the fighter..

Floyd Sr.. Shut the hell up.. Your funny sometimes, but just stop it. You made the ultimate fool of yourself and have been incognito ever since LOL

Comment

you can only understand 1 word for every sentence you speak

This is why I get a kick outta Sr. I dunno why, but there's sumthin funny about listenin to this dude rantin in unintelligible tongues.

Comment

while i'm a massive ricky hatton fan i'm glad roach shut floyds mouth (just wish he could have done it another way!!!)

roach is an awesome trainer, he loves boxing and he loves his fighters. you just don't get the same sort of feeling with floyd, floyd spent way too much time trying to wind roach up and making up stupid poems when he should have been watching pac tapes etc.

floyd made too big a deal out of 'getting into roachs skin' when he didn't need to, i can understand why fighters try to get to each other but it won't make ANY effect whatsoever winding up the trainer. When you wind up a fighter you do it because you hope it will make him fight too hard and loose his cool.

Comment

Ironic how you have Cosby in your sig and ava. lol

Comment

Working...
            X