Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fight sells the most PPV Buys? Mayweather-Maidana 2, Pacquiao-Marquez 5, Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which fight sells the most PPV Buys? Mayweather-Maidana 2, Pacquiao-Marquez 5, Canelo

Which fight sells the most PPV Buys? Mayweather-Maidana 2, Pacquiao-Marquez 5, Canelo-Cotto?

These are the three biggest PPV fights that can happen. I think Klitschko-Wilder can also be very big but is further away. I believe Mayweather-Maidana 2 sells the most and does somewhere from 1-1.2 million ppv buys. I think Canelo-Cotto has a possibility of cracking the million buy mark but more favor it to do about 900,000 buys. I think Pacquiao-Marquez 5 does about 850-900,000 buys.

Let me know what you think the order of these fights do in terms of PPV Buys.
    Mayweather-Maidana 2
    13.04%
    Pacquiao-Marquez 5
    47.83%
    Canelo-Cotto
    39.13%

canelo-cotto would be the best fight for boxing

Comment

wheres option 4 - i dont give a **** how many ppv buys the fights do, i just wanna see good fights

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
        wheres option 4 - i dont give a **** how many ppv buys the fights do, i just wanna see good fights
        Maphuck dis hattin ass *******, yall aint be noin ish bout dat bidnis, potnah!

Comment

Canelo-Cotto imo

Comment

Joking aside, I think Cotto-Canelo would do the best. May-Maidana should do better than it did the first time around however.

Comment

After the way JMM/Pac IV ended, of course it would be the highest seller. 1m-1.2

Floyd/Maidana II will do well because the first one was exciting and Floyd was actually pushed like he hasn't been in some time. 900k-1.1m

Cotto/Canelo is the most interesting/best fight imo and it's a great style matchup. I think this fight does around 750k.

Comment

Mayweather-Maidana 900-1 mln
                Pacquiao-Marquez 900k
                Canelo-Cotto 700k

Comment

Mayweather probably. His fans will follow him off of a cliff.

Pac-Marquez has been done to death, Marquez finally got justice. A 5th fight would only look like the 3rd fight which Pac should of loss by trying to box Marquez and be more tentative.

If fans really wanted their money's worth they'd buy the Cotto - Canelo fight. It's the best fight legacy wise and action wise. These 2 men will go to war.

Comment

Working...
                  X