Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward on Golovkin: I Don't See Him Calling Me Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ward on Golovkin: I Don't See Him Calling Me Out!

ONTARIO, Calif. -- Andre Ward (27-0, 14KOs) was excellent Saturday, as he outclassed Edwin Rodriguez in his first fight in 14 months.

Ward showed no signs of ring rust and seems ready to take on the best. So who's next?

The public is clamoring for a bout with middleweight crusher Gennady Golovkin, but Ward isn't necessarily sold on GGG's credentials.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ward mad a MW ain't calling him out? Why don't you drain another LHW or fight another ATG like Edwin Rodriguez?

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
      Ward mad a MW ain't calling him out? Why don't you drain another LHW or fight another ATG like Edwin Rodriguez?
      Who was also drained I might add.

Comment

Excellent point Ward made, he not seeing these media made monsterscalling him out. Why?????. They aren't calling out Ward because they rather amke their name off of C-D level fighters or a named fighter on the way down like Sergio. Ward would school this guy umm what's his name ggg or something. People giving this dude much respect and for what, a knock out record? ???? Where was
        Ggg during the Super Six? ???? Guess he wasn't in that weight class.... But my point is this, I'll never give a guy the kind of credit my American counterparts are giving ggg over Ward based on his record. Like I keep saying in the world of sports regardless of what sport it is, Americans lovd a winner so long as he/she isn't black.....

Comment

Like I said SOG>>>>GGG

Comment

How about andre move up for kovalev?

Comment

"I have no problem fighting anyone as long as the situation is right" - Andre Ward

Stiuation = my weight, my backyard, my gloves, my ring size, 80-20 revenue split, and you don't get to sit between rounds.

Comment

ward is becoming the new money may

Comment

Originally posted by ayo' View Post
                  How about andre move up for kovalev?
                  It's all good as long as Kovalev drops to challenge Ward...all he has to do is make the move.

Comment

Originally posted by oneon11 View Post
                    Excellent point Ward made, he not seeing these media made monsterscalling him out. Why?????. They aren't calling out Ward because they rather amke their name off of C-D level fighters or a named fighter on the way down like Sergio. Ward would school this guy umm what's his name ggg or something. People giving this dude much respect and for what, a knock out record? ???? Where was
                    Ggg during the Super Six? ???? Guess he wasn't in that weight class.... But my point is this, I'll never give a guy the kind of credit my American counterparts are giving ggg over Ward based on his record. Like I keep saying in the world of sports regardless of what sport it is, Americans lovd a winner so long as he/she isn't black.....
                    Not sure where you are going with this but just so you know, virtually ALL of the famous athletes in America are African American. The only white (Caucasian) athletes I know of are quarterbacks and maybe a few tennis players. GGG isn't even American to add insult to injury.

Comment

Working...
                    X