No announcement yet.

This isn't a Trayvon Martin Thread!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    Im back home AI mah homie. posting from the laptop on the couch my man. My time in Afghanistan is done , and now I am sittin within touchin distance of Mrs. Chief everyday.

Thank you so much for your service AI mah homie. I appreciate it beyond words on the real.
    Glad to hear you make it back safe and sound, you got some catching up to do with Mrs. Chief..

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
      Hello there, chief, what you got in your glass? It's 11:15 am here right now and we got a 90 F heat. I'm waiting for the wifey to finish cooking and she keeps on sayin "in a while" for like an hour now hehe.
      I am doing well Kadyo my good man. Its 1120pm here, nice and cool in the 60's I believe. Mrs. Kadyo has you down to a science, , she knows that you just gon fuss and crack open brew a wait regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Whats up, Mr. Boobies? Haven't seen you on here in a minute.
        Mr. pea always a pleasure to see you around..

Comment

What temp would it be there on june-aug? By that time, it'll be rainy season here, south-west monsoon will bring a lot of rain.
          The temp gets to the 100's of dry heat, kinda walk around with your tongue sticking out..

Comment

My twin, AI missed reading your location, chief.
            I just read it right now, seems like homeslice is in heaven..

Comment

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
              Glad to hear you make it back safe and sound, you got some catching up to do with Mrs. Chief..
              Thanks mah homie. And YezZirrrrrr you damn skippy AI bruh, I got 10 months of catch up to do.

Comment

Thanks mah homie. And YezZirrrrrr you damn skippy AI bruh, I got 10 months of catch up to do.
                Well you know that too much of anything is not good for you, except eating at the Y so make sure to overindulge yourself, bon ape-tit or anything that ends in tit..

Comment

I just read it right now, seems like homeslice is in heaven..
                  YezZirrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@SP87. Its good to see you on bruh. How you been my man?

Comment

Well you know that too much of anything is not good for you, except eating at the Y so make sure to overindulge yourself, bon ape-tit or anything that ends in tit..
                    Will do homie. I wonder if I can type wit a tit in my mouth. I think I'll give that a try and see how it works. I'll report back with my findings.

Comment

Will do homie. I wonder if I can type wit a tit in my mouth. I think I'll give that a try and see how it works. I'll report back with my findings.
                      Well that's quite the challenging maneuver, I don't think the ARMY trained you on that, we'll be waiting on the results..

Comment

Working...
                      X