Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worse Cherrypicker - Danny Garcia vs Rod Salka or Floyd Mayweather vs Andre Berto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought Salka beat Danny

Comment

People always underestimate just how big a cherry pick Salka was.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        I thought Salka beat Danny
        We were all hoping for it

Comment

Seriously..... at least there in the same weight class. I'm not saying May and berto is a good fight but berto been in big fights and was ranked high at some point.

Garcia and salka was not a cherry pick it was criminal at what happened.

The only reason why there being compared is because of mayweather.

Comment

What a stupid thread..Salka was not a 140 fighter..Berto is the WBA interim champion and fights at 147...stop crying damn its a farewell fight on regular tv...he could have fought Salka for all i care
            Last edited by Larry the boss; 07-20-2015, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Salka and it's not even close

Comment

People wanna act like Oscar De La Hoya for instance who was the king of PPV for years fought top guys every single time. This ain't a good fight, Floyd gets no credit for beating Berto, but there really is no one else that is a MUST SEE fight for Floyd. I would've preferred Khan though.

Comment

Berto just went life and death with a shot version of Lopez

Comment

Khan is right there free to fight Floyd , he when with Berto, Berto

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
                      Berto WBA #1, Salka lower division #77. Floyd-Berto is a bad fight because Mayweather is that good rather than Berto is that bad.
                      Talk about cherry picking the ratings. You picked the one place that decided to acknowledge Berto is not garbage.

The Ring: Berto not in top 10
                      WBO: Not in top 15
                      WBC: Does not rate Interim champions from other orgs, so nothing to see here
                      IBF: Not in top 15
                      IBO: #18
                      Boxrec: #20

But fine, I'll admit that the ratings were substantially lower for Salka.

Comment

Working...
                      X