Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kirkland Says Canelo Will Need 'A lot More' To Beat Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I take nothing from kirkland! He was just lucky Perro Angulo outPunched himself in 2rounds como pendejo...! Kirkland has not been tested! Give Perro a ReMatch and he will freaking eat U alive! Canelos Boxing IQ is Outrageous for a 21yr old kid...! That being said perro should push the issue and demand a rematch! Cause canelo would spank kirkland!
    Viva Mexico Mis Cabrones...!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
      how dod you put lara nad kirkland in the same sentence. Lara is miles ahead in every department then kirkland. Kirk is just another pressure fighter with limited skills
      He is obviously Cuban. every other sentence he has to mention Lara....which I don't blame him for thats the road that many boxers of non mexican desent have to endure.

Some Mexican figthers are being help on the way to the top and thats what garfios will not understand....they are the ones who sale, mexicans are the bigest group of individuals that buy PPV, so TV networks like HBO SHOWTIME will always try and put fights involving mexicans.....not to mention that they diliver.

Comment

• Originally posted by garfios View Post
        They are two very different fighters and Molina was on his way to get KO, he look exhausted after the knockdown and Kirkland was still fresh, there's no doubt in my mind that he was getting KO, of course we will never know...
        Now I see you have beef with mexicans....so Molina was going to be KO...why? how? he was not standing on wobly legs to me he look as fresh as Kirkland....but o wait!!! Molina whoop Lara's arss so you hate on the guy i see.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
          I like Kirkland because he brings it and gives up an entertaining fight but in my opinion a boxer can beat him easy.
          Again, nothing easy about fighting Kirkland. How many here predicted that Angulo was going to kill him?

Anytime you face a fighter in the condition and with the punching power of Kirkland, it's very DANGEROUS.

In boxing you are 1 punch away. I'm not disagreeing with you that Canelo would be favored but it's far from easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
            exactly and your one of these nationalistic fan boys who needs to stfu and stop talking about your mediocre cuban boxers in a thread that has nothing to do with them

I'm comparing them with the route that other fighters take, I'm not saying they are the best or they will never lose, I said they want to fight the best, true or false? Yeah STFO because you don't have an answer...
            Last edited by garfios; 05-15-2012, 11:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
              i feel like canelo is very hittable, even the old shane mosley as well as a few other fighters i saw in the past were able to hit canelo, and yet i've never seen canelo in trouble

so either all those opponents cannot punch, or canelo has one helluva chin, but idk how his chin will be if he faces kirkland...at the same time, kirkland can be hit as well, and we all know how kirkland's chin is

so really what this fight would come down to is who has the tougher chin, cuz both guys are gonna get hit a lot...when it comes down to it, canelo is not as physically strong as kirkland, but it seems that canelo has the better chin, plus canelo is the better boxer and seems like he can do more things in the ring

canelo wins
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK0fcUvjKZA

Comment

• Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
                He is obviously Cuban. every other sentence he has to mention Lara....which I don't blame him for thats the road that many boxers of non mexican desent have to endure.

Some Mexican figthers are being help on the way to the top and thats what garfios will not understand....they are the ones who sale, mexicans are the bigest group of individuals that buy PPV, so TV networks like HBO SHOWTIME will always try and put fights involving mexicans.....not to mention that they diliver.
                I do understand the business part and I mentioned in one of my post, but it comes a time that you want something in return for you money, I least I do, and yes I'm Cuban supporting my fighter which I think deserve the support not only from Cubans but from boxing fans around the world too, he is in the same division and it will be a good fight for both of them, nothing wrong with that don't u think? You not reading any post from me stating that Solis is going to smash the K's bro or that Gamboa is going to kill Fraud, everything I had post has merit and you can agree or not but you can't say that I'm a blind fanatic...

Comment

• Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
                  Now I see you have beef with mexicans....so Molina was going to be KO...why? how? he was not standing on wobly legs to me he look as fresh as Kirkland....but o wait!!! Molina whoop Lara's arss so you hate on the guy i see.
                  I have nothing against Mexicans, my favorite fighter is Barrera and I enjoy Zarate, Olivares, Lopez, Limon and other warriors from Mexico, Molina didn't whoop Lara's it was a *****ty fight the none deserve it to win and I'm OK with the verdict, just because you make a fight ugly it doesn't mean you won it, actually the best punches of the fight were connected by Lara and he hurt Molina in the 8 or 9 round, still a draw was fair, although De Cubas doesn't want Molina to fight Lara again for now, they both want the fight, I'm sure it is coming soon I'll bet anything with you that Lara wins the rematch...
                  PS. I say that Molina was on his way to lose by KO, IMO, it is just that an opinion because in reality we will never know.

Comment

Working...
                  X