Collapse
No announcement yet.

If God is omnibenevolent and the ultimate source of justice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who and What is God? That is the true question?

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Khent View Post
      As "his-story" goes, God created everything in existence, including hell. The ability to do good/evil, as well as every human emotion is a creation of God according to "his-story". So when ever you commit a sin, blame your God. It's his fault.

Comment

Originally posted by +The|Razor+ View Post
        OK I watched about a minute and I had seen enough. It's the "prime mover" argument and it is illogical and fallacious. Illogical because he is postulating a cause that asks more questions than it answers. Fallacious because when he says "Everything that had a beginning had a cause and we call that cause God" what he means is "Everything that had a beginning has a cause and we call that cause Jesus' daddy but only the Jesus' daddy from my narrow interpretation of religious traditions according to my particular denomination of this particular faith".

Besides which, he's wrong. The universe as we know it has a beginning, something we would call the Big Bang. But that doesn't mean that all of existence began at that point. Even if it did there is no reason to assume that it even had a cause. Things happen without cause all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          OK I watched about a minute.

Besides which, he's wrong. The universe as we know it has a beginning, something we would call the Big Bang. But that doesn't mean that all of existence began at that point. Even if it did there is no reason to assume that it even had a cause. Things happen without cause all the time.
          Nice, a whole minute huh? maybe thats why you sound like an idiot. Watch the video and read what you just posted.

Lets try again.

Comment

what did he just say ? I've watched it twice and cant figure it out. mixing this science with religion stuff always confuses me especially when you got a religious guy talking about science and a scientist talking about religion both have no clue what they are talking about but they sure make it sound like they do, even though I dont know what either of them are talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
              what did he just say ? I've watched it twice and cant figure it out. mixing this science with religion stuff always confuses me especially when you got a religious guy talking about science and a scientist talking about religion both have no clue what they are talking about but they sure make it sound like they do, even though I dont know what either of them are talking about.
              The best way to decribe it would be to say that scientifically, Something cant come from Nothing.

If there is Nothing.....Nothing is the only thing that it will ever be.

Scientists point to the Big Bang and say that the Universe just....BOOM!!!!....Came from nothing. But how is that possible if Nothing can come from Nothing?

He talks about other things and explains it better in the videos, you just have to try and keep up.

Nothing comes from Nothing. There had to be a Creator.

Comment

The best way to decribe it would be to say that scientifically, Something cant come from Nothing.

Scientists point to the Big Bang and say that the Universe just....BOOM!!!!....Came from nothing. But how is that possible if Nothing can come from Nothing?

He talks about other things and explains it better in the videos, you just have to try and keep up.

Creationists are confronted with the same dilemma--i.e. who would have created God, if God created the universe and all. If one balks at the proposition the universe "spontaneously" created itself from "nothingness", then the same question should be logically applied to the being of an omnipresent supreme creator.

Comment

I was being facetious I know what he was saying but he was confusing the way he said it so I tried to confuse with the way I said it guess it didnt work.

I dont care how it all happened I dont believe in God I dont believe in the Big Bang theory I'm just here for ohh say maybe 80 years if I'm lucky and I'm gone lifes to short to debate how and why I'm here so it's way easier to not care and not believe just live and be happy

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Khent View Post
                    Creationists are confronted with the same dilemma--i.e. who would have created God, if God created the universe and all. If one balks at the proposition the universe "spontaneously" created itself from "nothingness", then the same question should be logically applied to the being of an omnipresent supreme creator.
                    OMG are you people not watching the videos??? You cant just keep explaining explinations!! The answer to your post is in this video. VVVVVVVVV

Edit*...I found one that is easy to understand.....
                    Last edited by +JC|Arky+; 09-18-2010, 07:35 PM.

Comment

OMG are you people not watching the videos??? You cant just keep explaining explinations!! The answer to your post is in this video. VVVVVVVVV

That's not an answer idiot. That's one man's perception.

Comment

Working...
                      X