No announcement yet.

Really Impressed with Bradley's Upper Body Movement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really Impressed with Bradley's Upper Body Movement

After watching Pacquiao Bradley 2 again, I was really impressed how good bradley's upper body movement is. Even thought Pacquiao is fast and won the fight, Bradley made him miss alot of shots. To dodge most of Pacs fast punches for 12 rounds, for me, is really impressive.

Aside from Pac and Floyd, I don't think anyone in 147 or 140 beats him.

Yes he's underrated

Foot movement is rapid too

Overall very hard fighter to beat

And if Chavez tries dirty ****, Bradley will headbutt him and a riot will break out
    Last edited by jas; 11-08-2014, 12:15 PM.

Comment

he didn't dodge that much, he had his moments though, like the end of the 5th

after that round i think it was, pacquiao starting landing alot as tim tired from all the crazy movement

he was "too" amped up

Comment

This is why I think people are underestimating Marquez, I understand he lost to Bradley but no one else possesses that kind of upper body movement besides Mayweather. Kell Brook is too stiff up top.

Comment

Yup. Bradley can do it all, I agree aside from Floyd and Manny (obviously) I don't think anyone at WW beats him.

But on a side note; do you guys think Bradley over trains?

Comment

Bradley is underrated as **** around here. IDC what anyone says he beat Provo and his only fights he lost were against Pacquiao. If Bradley was a **** fighter like a lot of people around here suggest Pac would have destroyed him.

Comment

I actually think he moves his.upper body too much.

Uses a lot of energy.

Better than no movement though obviously

Comment

Bradley's problem is he finds what works and goes away from it. Other versatile guys like Hopkins will find what works and take advantage of it the rest of the fight. Bradley will find what works and then decide to straight up trade with guys or do his best sweet pea impression instead.

Comment

As Larry Merchant said the upper body movement he was doing was simply to avoid punches. So its not really that impressive. If you're not using that upper body movement to counter its pretty much pointless and u end up wasting a lot of energy.

Comment

Pac, Algieri and Prov are the only 3 clean fighters that can beat him at 147

He beats Floyd easily so I don't get why people bring him up

Comment

Working...
                    X