Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marcos Maidana's brother, Fabian, is making his pro debut on next weeks card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marcos Maidana's brother, Fabian, is making his pro debut on next weeks card

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...-1-year-layoff

Also on the card, welterweight Fabian Maidana of Argentina, the younger brother of former welterweight and junior welterweight titlist Marcos Maidana, will make his professional debut in a four-round fight against an opponent to be determined.
    I heard some guys speaking highly of him a while ago... so can't wait to see what he has to offer

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
    http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...-1-year-layoff

I heard some guys speaking highly of him a while ago... so can't wait to see what he has to offer
    How old is he does he have any amateur background etc?

Comment

He's training at Robert Garcia's gym too

Comment

Originally posted by wiz1030 View Post
        He's training at Robert Garcia's gym too
        Yup, I wonder if they spar each other

Comment

He talks exactly like Chino lol

Comment

It sounds like he has a lot of amateur experience. He spent some time in Cuba and claims that was very helpful in terms of learning a more technical type of style. He acknowledges not hitting as hard as his brother but also claims to have better movement and being more technical than Marcos. Good stuff, can't wait to see him in the Pros!

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
              It sounds like he has a lot of amateur experience. He spent some time in Cuba and claims that was very helpful in terms of learning a more technical type of style. He acknowledges not hitting as hard as his brother but also claims to have better movement and being more technical than Marcos. Good stuff, can't wait to see him in the Pros!
              I heard he was knocking kids out in the Ams... a technical Maidana though? Interesting

Comment

just another bum that Khan will take care of again, just like he took care of maidana, and then floyd will duck khan and fight maidana's brother instead, and the ****** boxing fans (approx 65% of all boxing fans) will support the fight.. you heard it here first. book early.

Comment

Marcos vs fabian. who wins?

Comment

Working...
                  X