Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan and Broner agree: You don't see Maidana's punches.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maidana will beat floyd, hes already figured out the philly shell and Broner has a better offense than floyd

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
      The most level-headed reply ITT. Thanks, duder.
      no prob I juggle various variables all the time. Then I have to figure out which variables will be relevant and which get canceled due to the opponent. That's how I make predictions

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        Maidana will beat floyd, hes already figured out the philly shell and Broner has a better offense than floyd
        Also, Mayweather is at that age and stage of his career. He's holding on to where he's at, not testing himself further, e.g. trying to get a title at 160 or unify the belts at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
          no prob I juggle various variables all the time. Then I have to figure out which variables will be relevant and which get canceled due to the opponent. That's how I make predictions
          Metaphorically, are the bullets in Mayweather's gun big enough to stop Maidana from coming? Victor Ortiz, Jesus Soto Karass, Josesito Lopez, Amir Khan, Devon Alexander, Chop Chop Corley, Adrien Broner, Erik Morales, Lucas Matthysse all have bigger bullets than Mayweather and they couldn't stop Maidana.

Also, Marcos has fought faster fighters than Floyd.

It's up to Money Mayweather's boxing skills in this one.
          Last edited by punchr; 03-08-2014, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Don't play me for a fool, Richard. This is going to be complete domination by Floyd from start to finish. Maidana doesn't stand a chance. The end.

Comment

Metaphorically, are the bullets in Mayweather's big enough to stop Maidana from coming? Victor Ortiz, Jesus Soto Karass, Josesito Lopez, Amir Khan, Devon Alexander, Chop Chop Corley, Adrien Broner, Erik Morales, Lucas Matthysse all have bigger bullets than Mayweather and they couldn't stop Maidana.

When did Matts and Maidana fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                Lucas said they fought in Argentina a couple times and Maidana kicked his ass every time

Comment

Metaphorically, are the bullets in Mayweather's big enough to stop Maidana from coming? Victor Ortiz, Jesus Soto Karass, Josesito Lopez, Amir Khan, Devon Alexander, Chop Chop Corley, Adrien Broner, Erik Morales, Lucas Matthysse all have bigger bullets than Mayweather and they couldn't stop Maidana.

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Maidana and Matthysse never fought professionally.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      Khan and Broner don't see anybody's punches coming
                      This lol.

But the point is that maidana has unorthodox angles that work in his favor more often than not and defending against him is different than most fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X