No announcement yet.

Micheal Konz and Buboy Fernandez Issue Apology For Assaulting Photographer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    Yea.... doesn't even sound like you hate Pacquiao fans... sounds like you just hate Filipinos
    this is funny coming from you ...

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
      No excuse from Koncz,he's an educated man who should know how to think and act in public, but Buboy is uneducated house butler so what else to expect he just trying to protect his Master.

christ

buboy is pretty popular in the philipines. i think he's got some businesses if i remember correctly. obviously it's all because of pacquaio, but he knows enough to know he shouldn't be stomping photographers.

the picture is classic. koncz looks like a made guy, extorting his nut from a restaurant owner, and buboy is straight up stomping the man.

koncz is priceless. what a moment.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        this is funny coming from you ...
        Why?
        Because i'm extremely critical of Filipino fighters?
        I'm not a self loathing Filipino

Comment

Why?
          nah , i better ask that noob danceswithfire who thinks he's me....

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post

That looks like Freddy Roach above Pacfishe's brother.

Hipster Freddy Roach, getting that camera time

Comment

Why?
              no but because you try too hard to be pinoy just so you can talk **** about pinoys..youre exactly like that dominican guy gino ros..

stfu, i dont wannabe a troll like you who trolls 24/7 ..**** ,i dont even think youre pinoy mofo...youre just a ******* posing as pinoy..

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                stfu, i dont wannabe a troll like you who trolls 24/7 ..**** ,i dont even think youre pinoy mofo...youre just a ******* posing as pinoy..
                when did i ever say i was pinoy ? thats the thing with some of you b1tches , everything to you is about race .

all im about is telling it like it is whether im talking to a pinoy or not . EAD !

Comment

Well... I'm Filipino as much as he doesn't want to believe it

Comment

when did i ever say i was pinoy ? thats the thing with some of you b1tches , everything to you is about race .

all im about is telling it like it is whether im talking to a pinoy or not . EAD !
                    puga arguing with himself?

Comment

no but because you try too hard to be pinoy just so you can talk **** about pinoys..youre exactly like that dominican guy gino ros..
                      I think it's so funny how you're unwilling to believe that a person is Filipino if they don't agree with you on Filipino fighters

Comment

Working...
                      X