Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think I accidentally ended things with my girlfriend..need some male opinions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] I think I accidentally ended things with my girlfriend..need some male opinions

Hey all,
    Some of you may remember me
    havent been around in a while.

Asked a girl to marry me without a ring..the talk came up and got brave.
    She said yes.
    Next day I didnt contact her
    Next day she told me she was busy had a guy over..
    Then we talked she said she told me that on spite.
    She needed time to think.
    Then we went to dinner argued then had sex.
    Next day I was still suspicious so said wtf is really going on and she said her ex payed her a visit and now she is confused about him and me.

Any thoughts? What the hell would you do in this situation?
    Last edited by Crazylegs77; 10-05-2012, 10:54 PM.

FOrget marriage now. . If she's taking visits from her ex (not saying they necessarily hooked up), and because of that is confused about being with you, I'd be pondering staying with her all together.

I'm really not trying to be negative here, and make you paranoid. . . But I really think something might have happened between them. . . Whether or not it was sex, it was definitely some sort fo emotional bonding.

I'd just rescind the marriage offer all together. . Just keep playing it cool - don't break up with her yet over this. . Talk to her about it, and see how it goes from there.

Comment

Find a new, better version.

She has a 100% chance of existing on this Planet.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

like they say, theres plenty of fish in the ocean...

Comment

Slap the bitch around some.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
            FOrget marriage now. . If she's taking visits from her ex (not saying they necessarily hooked up), and because of that is confused about being with you, I'd be pondering staying with her all together.

I'm really not trying to be negative here, and make you paranoid. . . But I really think something might have happened between them. . . Whether or not it was sex, it was definitely some sort fo emotional bonding.

I'd just rescind the marriage offer all together. . Just keep playing it cool - don't break up with her yet over this. . Talk to her about it, and see how it goes from there.
            Thanks
            Your right, of course I assume something happene between them, she was super pissed off the day he came to see her..****ty part is she broke up with him because of me and is hard to play it cool..she said she wants time for herself to think but I assume that means time for her and her ex..so ****ed up to go from marriage and her all over me nonstop to this..

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
              Slap the bitch around some.
              Off topic.

Had the fight gone on 5 minutes longer...........Sergio Martinez would have been a dead man. Literally.

Remember 15 round fights? Before my time also.

But chea.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                Off topic.

Had the fight gone on 5 minutes longer...........Sergio Martinez would have been a dead man. Literally.

Remember 15 round fights? Before my time also.

But chea.
                haha Martinez fought like a warrior even when hurt, hed have had his legs back by the 13th round.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
                  haha Martinez fought like a warrior even when hurt, hed have had his legs back by the 13th round.
                  He IS A WARRIOR.

But once Jr figured out that he needed to cut him off and get close (The 12th round) it seemed like a one sided brutal beating.

Anyways I'm for the rematch, and Jr will win.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X