Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MJ223
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Well damn, I guess he must be scared of the always dangerous Rosado then.

Btw Trout also called out Lara a while back. Would you rather chase Trout or Rosado? Do the math.

Haymon fighter vs Haymon fighter...... When's the last time that happened???
    Maybe Lara is not aware of it? At least he's trying. Idk... But when was the last time a Haymon/Top Rank fight happened?

Something doesnt sound right here tho. When the first bid was demanded Lara wanted the fight but now he doesnt. Once the second bid was ordered Vanes was dying for the fight while Lara and his people werent showing much interest for it. Also on that tweet Lara/Decubas says Top Rank hasnt sent the contract to them.

Top Rank might be doing Lara a favor here. We know Vanes is chinny and Lara got a pretty good chance of winning here. If he wins in good fashion on a Pacquiao PPV thats a lot of exposure he will be getting. If I was Lara I'd take this fight.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360
      Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Give the guy a break man, he needs some W's bro. Look at his resume.

Molina set the standard and to see him fall off like that is a hundred face palms lol.
      Well, Im cutting him so slack. The guy deserves to pad his record up a little bit. We know he would fight anyone... Maybe they can build up a Molina-Lara rematch some time down the road.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I never believe anything Vanes says.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
          I never believe anything Vanes says.
          true that. Vanes runs his mouth too much. I rather see molina vs vanes.

Comment

The WBC on Thursday ordered a final eliminator between Vanes Martirosyan and Erislandy Lara, with the winner earning a mandatory shot at the 154-pound title held by Saul "Canelo" Alvarez
            lets fight!

Comment

I think they are trying to lure K9, Lara knows Ginger boy will never face him and De Cubas knows it too, my guess is that with enough money on the table K9 will sign...

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
                I think they are trying to lure K9, Lara knows Ginger boy will never face him and De Cubas knows it too, my guess is that with enough money on the table K9 will sign...
                It makes sense to have Lara/Vanes fight each other since they're WBC #3 and #4. This is the chance for both guys to inch closer towards a title shot, seems like a no brainer. K9 has already made it crystal-clear that he doesn't want Lara, he even asked that it be put in his contract lol

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
                  K9 already turned down Trout, he ain't fighting Lara. He's holding out for Canelo.

Comment

Seems like the only guy making a chess move is Rosado (#3 IBF), who's fighting Whittaker (#2 IBF) for the number one spot. K9 is just gonna wait til a Canelo/Cotto fight happens or IBF gives him his mandatory, whichever come first.
                    Last edited by kiaba360; 08-14-2012, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Lara is going to f**k Vanes up. And it's going to be a blessing to watch.

Comment

Working...
                      X