Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you survive a zombie apocalypse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
    If trained military soldiers, police officers, wouldn't be able to survive, then none of us would. Just imagine those zombies on 28 days later coming at you at full speed, there wouldn't be anything we could do except for hiding at unlivable houses and starving to death. Sooner or later, we would run out of ammunition(unless of course you're Chuck Norris).
    True but we can cut that trojan horse in half before we're feed. I promise that, simple killing tactics that don't require braun or getting our hands dirty, any of that. Just communication and teamwork.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Punji ground traps and they're skewed, strap pipe charges to livestock, name it they're not that invincible.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I would place a bunch of claymores all around my house. Once all claymores have been popped, i'd walk in circles until I have the zombies all lined up following me then blast them with my thunder gun.

Comment

Oh yeah, I'd get some tanks also.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
            What would your plan of action be as well as temporary and final destinations? Now before all of you start saying head for a gun shop, just keep in mind that that's everyone's plan, and the gun shop would prob be over crawling with zombies, in and out.

PS the zombies are fast moving like from Dawn of the Dead remake and 28 days later.
            I'd boil the zombies for eating to survive. Boiling would kill the virus. I'd also have a taco truck selling zombie tacos. I'd call it Taco Riendo because you have to buy the tacos quick and then high tail it before they get your ass!

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
              I'd boil the zombies for eating to survive. Boiling would kill the virus. I'd also have a taco truck selling zombie tacos. I'd call it Taco Riendo because you have to buy the tacos quick and then high tail it before they get your ass!
              With some salsa verde, hijo a la chingada. entonces con limon.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
                Oh yeah, I'd get some tanks also.

Live in a bunker for a while with food for a few months. Not too much thought needed. I got one of them prepper family members that has like a basement/storm cellar type thing that he just stockpiles crap in.. It's huge and only one entrance to it. It was the basement of a house on his property and he just knocked it down and kept the basement, built a house away from it. It's pretty much the chill spot since it has electricity, a restroom/running water, and a makeshift kitchen and 2 "bedrooms". It's like a big guest house..underground..pretty awesome. We don't have any other family members out here aside from each other. Just my 2 daughters and his daughter and we grew up being close, so it'd pretty much just be us. We talk about this in jest a lot. I try to help out when I can with his little "stockpile" Mostly ammo (.22 lr) and just extra cans of food I don't need that I bought on sale and over estimated my desire for that particular item..

We've added up a bunch of crap there over time and we have to have around a years worth of food in there for all of us, at least.. A few cans here and there, a box of ammo left over from the range, loose bullets left over, it adds up over time. We have like a whole room worth of crap. I'm sure we can survive the initial ish storm..now if it goes on longer than a few months..we'd have to come out if water stopped running, etc..but we'd have a safe place to hole up in regardless..

It's the people trying to survive we'd have to worry about.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                  With some salsa verde, hijo a la chingada. entonces con limon.
                  Or eat them with Jalapenos like Cantinflas. It'd be 2 for 1 deal. Get food AND the ability to outrun the zombies.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                    Live in a bunker for a while with food for a few months. Not too much thought needed. I got one of them prepper family members that has like a basement/storm cellar type thing that he just stockpiles crap in.. It's huge and only one entrance to it. It was the basement of a house on his property and he just knocked it down and kept the basement, built a house away from it. It's pretty much the chill spot since it has electricity, a restroom/running water, and a makeshift kitchen and 2 "bedrooms". It's like a big guest house..underground..pretty awesome. We don't have any other family members out here aside from each other. Just my 2 daughters and his daughter and we grew up being close, so it'd pretty much just be us. We talk about this in jest a lot. I try to help out when I can with his little "stockpile" Mostly ammo (.22 lr) and just extra cans of food I don't need that I bought on sale and over estimated my desire for that particular item..

We've added up a bunch of crap there over time and we have to have around a years worth of food in there for all of us, at least.. A few cans here and there, a box of ammo left over from the range, loose bullets left over, it adds up over time. We have like a whole room worth of crap. I'm sure we can survive the initial ish storm..now if it goes on longer than a few months..we'd have to come out if water stopped running, etc..but we'd have a safe place to hole up in regardless..

It's the people trying to survive we'd have to worry about.
                    Now be honest... say if you guys were playing outside, just a normal day. And then BOOM!! Like 10 zombies come walking really fast and his family are against a wall with 1 handgun with 3 rounds.But your family is 30 feet from the safe place and the zombies haven't seen you. Are you going to try to risk saving your friend with 2-10 chances? Or get to the safe house and wait until they leave since they didn't see you?

Comment

Stay at my house safely in the countryside and wait for the elements to take care of the zombies.

Should take a few hours. Rigor mortis and decomposition would do all the work before any military could.

Non-lame answer would be check up on my friends and see whose still alive and if possible get them back to my house. Not gonna be much in the way of guns that wouldn't be gone as soon as the law disintegrated.

Wouldn't zombies make interesting sparring partners though? Just need padding to keep you from getting bitten or scratched... Maybe you could even equip one so that that isn't a hazard anymore. Like a muzzle and gloves.

It'd be like fighting a shot Margarito. Dosen't know any pain or fear and it's just going to keep coming.

Comment

Working...
                      X