Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I heard something horrible about GERALD mcCLELLAN please..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I heard something horrible about GERALD mcCLELLAN please..

tell me it aint true, I Liked him as a fighter. I knew he fought dogs..but a guy in my gym said McLellan and his homies used to steal family pets from peoples backyards and tie there legs up and let his pitbulls ravage them to death so as to get the taste of blood and stay vicious. Is this true?

here's a story related to it: http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=2904695

Comment

Originally posted by garysteinberg View Post
      tell me it aint true, I Liked him as a fighter. I knew he fought dogs..but a guy in my gym said McLellan and his homies used to steal family pets from peoples backyards and tie there legs up and let his pitbulls ravage them to death so as to get the taste of blood and stay vicious. Is this true?
      It is possible, word is he was crazy as freakin sh it

Comment

Originally posted by garysteinberg View Post
        He used to fist women with a very aggressive style as well.

Comment

proof that God likes dogs, and Nigel Benn was his avenging angel

Comment

I would payjust to watch pitbulls tearing them apart.

Comment

you guys watch the human equivalent

Comment

Originally posted by scap View Post
                He used to fist women with a very aggressive style as well.
                nice!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DarchinyFAN View Post
                  proof that God likes dogs, and Nigel Benn was his avenging angel
                  2 wrongs don't make a right, god doesn't work like that. Isn't McClellan paralyzed for the rest of his life? I don't think god works like that if god exists.

Comment

Working...
                  X