No announcement yet.

WWE Batista going MMA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWE Batista going MMA

He's a former six-time WWE heavyweight wrestling champion of the world -- but this weekend Batista finally confirmed that he's now fighting for real ... for an MMA company called Strikeforce.

The 6'5", 290 pound behemoth was out in Hollywood this weekend -- where he told our camera guy about the move ... and hinted that he already has his first fight lined up.

In MMA, Batista will...

* Dominate
    * Get destroyed

The 40-something-year-old recently left WWE after his contract expired ... and there had been rumors floating around that he wanted to get into Mixed Martial Arts fighting.
    Code:
    http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/21/dave-batista-wwe-mma-strikeforce-mixed-martial-arts/

Dude is going to get handled. I'm pretty sure Wes Sims could beat him

Comment

He apparently lost a backstage fight against Booker T.

I dunno...a guy in his 40s who (based on anecdotal evidence) doesn't have much fighting ability...nevermind Wes Simms, he'd probably get destroyed by Herschel Walker.

Comment

check it out lol....http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...hlight=batista

Comment

Damn, I had no idea he was in his 40's.

Comment

He could always fight Bob Sapp or Jose Canseco, even Pudzianowski. Might make for a decent freakshow.

Comment

What the ****...of all the young prospects they sign BATISTA?!?!?! C'mon strikeforce...at least Bobb Lashley has an actualy wrestling background, this is just ridiculous...

Comment

Roidtista will get his ass kick. He's too slow and not athletic enough. Unlike him, Brock Lesnar has great speed for a guy his size.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Coward View Post
                  Damn, I had no idea he was in his 40's.
                  He is. He has a 20 year daughter too..

Comment

The guy is like 40 and gets injured every other match in WWE.

Comment

Working...
                    X