Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rashad Evans & Rampage Jackson Clownin Extra Hard On Each Other On Radio-------->>>

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Rashad Evans & Rampage Jackson Clownin Extra Hard On Each Other On Radio-------->>>

LOL both of them chatting ****.

Evans had a point that Rampage acts dumb.

But he came back and called Evans gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Pension-Killer View Post
      LOL both of them chatting ****.

Evans had a point that Rampage acts dumb.

But he came back and called Evans gay.
      Ramp was just being funny with the big word thing. hes a funny ass guy

Comment

Listened to it all.

Evans gave it good, but Rampage just having fun there

Comment

Originally posted by StreetsDisciple View Post

I kind of agree with Rampage i wouldnt be happy with wins over guys i just take down and lay on. Bisping was tearing Rashard up so he layed on him for 3rds kills me to see that.

Comment

These fools stay funny and thats why UFC did the primetime show like 24/7 because they know that they can really sell a fight and do big numbers if they promote it right. I think Dana is also thinking about the future. I bet he will have a primetime show with Toney and we all know that will be hilarous

Comment

Rashad is going to win this fight big, and people are going to post threads all over this board about how surprising it was.

Also, Quintin is a conceded egomaniac scumbag. Sure he can be good for soundbites, but I can't stand guys like him. And it's not about cockiness at all, its about his authoritarian personality.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                These fools stay funny and thats why UFC did the primetime show like 24/7 because they know that they can really sell a fight and do big numbers if they promote it right. I think Dana is also thinking about the future. I bet he will have a primetime show with Toney and we all know that will be hilarous
                UFC All Access is the same exact thing as Primetime except it's a condensed version. UFC All Access also came before 24/7.... soooo your point?

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  UFC All Access is the same exact thing as Primetime except it's a condensed version. UFC All Access also came before 24/7.... soooo your point?
                  actually, I havent seen neither one of them motha****as but there has been like a million different post on here since the prime time started saying that they are slick and are trying to ride off of 24/7 and none of there **** was like that before. IDK, because I dont watch any of it

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                    actually, I havent seen neither one of them motha****as but there has been like a million different post on here since the prime time started saying that they are slick and are trying to ride off of 24/7 and none of there **** was like that before. IDK, because I dont watch any of it
                    oh aight, I gotcha.

Excuse my misunderstanding. I thought you were trying to pull a prinzemanpoppa or whatever that trolls name is. All he does is come to the mma forum and **** on mma fighters and give out grey k saying go to sherdog.

Comment

Working...
                    X