Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama set to nominate gun grabbing, totalitarian bull dyke to Supreme Court.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
    What you meant in your response. I didn't understand it. Was it just supposed to be a whole lot of garbage or was there some point to it?
    Yeah, the point was that some Australian daddy's boy doesn't know the first thing about "losing rights" because as long as you've been alive the Aussies have had a **** system where the citizens are effectively neutered.

Martin Bryant goes on a shooting spree and now you can't have a gun.

For some punk from a backwater country that was founded by criminals to criticize the U.S is not only a bad joke, but makes me wanna vomit.

Australia is a pimple on the worlds ass and the only good thing to come out of there in its existence is ****ing AC/DC.

No doubt a great band, but hardly anything to hang your hat on in the context of world powers.

"peeleft:

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
      Yeah, the point was that some Australian daddy's boy doesn't know the first thing about "losing rights" because as long as you've been alive the Aussies have had a **** system where the citizens are effectively neutered.

Martin Bryant goes on a shooting spree and now you can't have a gun.

For some punk from a backwater country that was founded by criminals to criticize the U.S is not only a bad joke, but makes me wanna vomit.

Australia is a pimple on the worlds ass and the only good thing to come out of there in its existence is ****ing AC/DC.

No doubt a great band, but hardly anything to hang your hat on in the context of world powers.

"peeleft:
      Acca Dacca are one great ****ing band though. Has to be said.

Personally I think things are pretty good over here. I'm not aware of the statistics but I'd be pretty confident that our country is a lot safer than yours to live in. We are going ok.

Basically no boxing on TV out here though, so the States probably takes it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
        Acca Dacca are one great ****ing band though. Has to be said.

Personally I think things are pretty good over here. I'm not aware of the statistics but I'd be pretty confident that our country is a lot safer than yours to live in. We are going ok.

Basically no boxing on TV out here though, so the States probably takes it.
        The most dangerous thing in Australia are the spiders, and a gun isn't much help against those.

Nobody is pretending. Its a safeguard put in place for the worst case scenario.
        It's all make-belief. If the government wants you dead you'll be dead. They have the training, the experience and the equipment. You can amass all the guns you like but the police, the reserves and the military have more of them, plus more resources.

Naturally a whole population of armed individuals would be more difficult to control using military force... but a whole population of unarmed individuals would be just as hard to control. This is what I mean - the government rules with the consent of the population, even totalitarian governments work in that way. The US right to bear arms is irrelevant today. Perhaps it was relevant when the most powerful weapon available was musketry and cannons and the population numbered in the hundreds of thousands, it simply isn't relevant today.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
          OF COURSE you don't. You already live in a totalitarian state where you can't own guns.

Sorry about that. I truly am.
          Why is guns so important for certain americans?

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
            It's playing pretend. Like LARPing.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              it sounds to me Dick is saying you can't own a gun in England and Australia because you can't use it to shoot random robbers.

Comment

Because its a fundamental right to self defense. No government can tell you that you can't own weapons to defend yourself.

Free men are armed.
                it sounds to me Dick is saying you can't own a gun in England and Australia because you can't use it to shoot random robbers.
                Thats not what Dick is saying. Dick is saying that you can't own guns in Brittain and Australia because the government doesn't think its citizens should be armed.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X