Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's worse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a fan of Dawson, I wouldn't feel right about him if he didn't do the rematch.

Cloud can happen down the line.

The rematch needs to happen asap.

Comment

Dawson can't win. People bang on him for taking the Tarver fight to defend his title. Then they bang on him for dropping his title and fighting the man everyone wanted to see him fight, Johnson.

After he beats Johnson, he'll likely make another move that people want and people will say, "why isn't he fighting _________."

Whatever.

By the way, I'm already hearing the excuses mounting for when Dawson beats Johnson.

"Oh he's old now", "Oh now he's fading". No one was saying that when they were bitching about Dawson not fighting the rematch right away.

Chad, do your thing and keep winning. Let these haters play with eachother.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
        As a fan of Dawson, I wouldn't feel right about him if he didn't do the rematch.

Cloud can happen down the line.

The rematch needs to happen asap.
        Exactly, Cloud will be there, Johnson will not. I like the move by Chad. By rematching Johnson instead of fighting Cloud, he has a chance to erase some doubts.

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
          Exactly, Cloud will be there, Johnson will not. I like the move by Chad. By rematching Johnson instead of fighting Cloud, he has a chance to erase some doubts.
          Cosign. There are plenty of people that can be more justifiably hated on. Dawson is doing what he has to.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tunney View Post
            H
            Why did he wait until now to rematch Johnson? Did he notice in Johnson's fight with Judah that AGE is gradually catching up to Glen?
            You may be right about this. Before, it was like, "I beat Johnson I don't need to fight him gain" but after Judah, where Johnson for the first time really looked old and sluggish, he's willing to give up a belt to fight him?!? Seems fishy.

But it's hard to say, people have been calling for the rematch for a long time now, so maybe he just honestly wants to put an end to that. But like I said, he should have rematched Johnson immediately and none of this would have happened.

Comment

Working...
            X