No announcement yet.

My Friends Sad Abortion Story

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Friends Sad Abortion Story

my friend decided to get an abortion last week and it was a sad and frightening story. she was 6 months pregnant and the guy who got her pregnant left the country without even saying anything. knowing that she wont be able to take care of the baby herself she decide to abort it. but when she was on the process of having an abortion the doctor decided not to do it. why? when she woke up the doctor told her that they decided not to kill the baby. they said that they can see the baby trying to survive and stay away from the machine that they were using. they said that the baby was struggling to live the life that it's suppose to have. they were able to see the baby moving around inside the womb and not get killed.

she decided to keep it but i hope that the baby will come out fine.

Originally posted by Im Horny View Post
    my friend decided to get an abortion last week and it was a sad and frightening story. she was 6 months pregnant and the guy who got her pregnant left the country without even saying anything. knowing that she wont be able to take care of the baby herself she decide to abort it. but when she was on the process of having an abortion the doctor decided not to do it. why? when she woke up the doctor told her that they decided not to kill the baby. they said that they can see the baby trying to survive and stay away from the machine that they were using. they said that the baby was struggling to live the life that it's suppose to have. they were able to see the baby moving around inside the womb and not get killed.

By posting this story, you are trampling on woman's reproductive rights everywhere.

At least that's what hard core pro-choicers would say.

Comment

Originally posted by Im Horny View Post

Sounds like a bull**** glurge to me.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        Sounds like a bull**** glurge to me.
        That's what I was thinking too.

Comment

6 months along? What state was this in?

Comment

In fact let's do some checking.

The overwhelming majority of abortions are performed in the first 8 weeks, almost 60%. 98.6% of abortions are performed in the first 20 weeks. A girl six month pregnant having an abortion would be getting very close to the legal cutoff point which is currently 28 weeks, and there is increased reluctance to perform the procedure after 24 weeks currently.

If your story is true I'm sure your "friend" is thrilled to have her story reprinted on the internet. Luckily it is likely to be bull.

Comment

Originally posted by JACK BURTON View Post
              6 months along? What state was this in?
              A state of mind.

Comment

I didnt know such a thing was legal.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                  I didnt know such a thing was legal.
                  It would be just legal but highly unlikely. It would be considered a "late term" abortion (which is anything after 16 weeks) and is a rarity.

Comment

What the hell is wrong with you'r friend. She wants to get it aborted at 6 months? ****ing dumb *****. Hopefully the kid comes out healthy.

Comment

Working...
                    X