Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I Still Believe I Beat Floyd Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    He put up one hell of a fight.
    Yeah he did, he was crawling to his knees and never showed weakness even when defeated. He was gasping for help, but no one came to save him. It was like his fl0mo comrades fed him to the sharks with no remorse at all.

He suffered alone. He died a hero to the fl0mo ways. He was thirsty for help and no fl0mo came to save him. He maybe a ******, but he was a damn honorable ****** at that.

To that I salute him to the chivalry and the fighters spirit of travestyNY! May Floyd mayweather learn from his minions, that to be respected. You need to show your fighting spirit and not duck and run to the nearest safety.

Salute to you Travestyny! May you REST IN PEACE!

Last edited by Spoon23; 09-25-2016, 01:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Yeah he did, he was crawling to his knees and never showed weakness even when defeated. He was gasping for help, but no one came to save him. It was like his fl0mo comrades fed him to the sharks with no remorse at all.

He suffered alone. He died a hero to the fl0mo ways. He was thirsty for help and no fl0mo came to save him. He maybe a ******, but he was a damn honorable ****** at that.

To that I salute him to the chivalry and the fighters spirit of travestyNY! May Floyd mayweather learn from his minions, that to be respected. You need to show your fighting spirit and not duck and run to the nearest safety.

Salute to you Travestyny! May you REST IN PEACE!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Shut up, dummy. It's already over. You just get back to making those more accurate polls and telling us about the Pacquiao model, ok?

Actually, my post above is the one that Pac-Boy greened me on. Apparently he also thinks you should shut the **** up. Take everyone's advice, dummy, and shut the **** up. Or even better, instead of begging me for attention, go wet your hands and stick a knife in an electrical socket. You're done!

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        No surprise spoon has over 200 posts itt. I won't be shocked if you're still posting that same video for the next 5 years sadly
        Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        I think spoon is manny at this point
        I thought I'm Pacman to you at this point??

I'm actually preparing for the Vargas fight and I'm just finding time to reply to you as a courtesy to even my staunchest critics.

Posting same stuff naah..

To you I'll post something better.

This is just for you!

Brother knows how to imitate the best!

#ILLEGAL IVY DIDN'T WORK FOR FROID ROID JR... HAHAHA!
        Hugger vs Boxer..judges' verdict..hugger won the punches...LOL
        Last edited by Spoon23; 09-25-2016, 08:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          Actually, my post above is the one that Pac-Boy greened me on. Apparently he also thinks you should shut the **** up. Take everyone's advice, dummy, and shut the **** up. Or even better, instead of begging me for attention, go wet your hands and stick a knife in an electrical socket. You're done!
          This is Pacboy being mean to you, and what do you do?

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          omg he tried everything. :AOR: Poor little bltch got owned by everyone who comes on the thread. hehehehe heeeeeeeeeee
          You swallowed his cum coz he gave you green!

Like the typical biatch that you are. Everything has a price! hahahaha

Salute!

But don't forget..

I'm your Daddy Biatch!! Hahahaha
          Last edited by Spoon23; 09-25-2016, 02:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            How many more years will it take to erase Floyd's embarrassing display in fighting queer for 12 rounds of hugathon, marathon event in the most watched fight of his career?
            Answer: Floyd will carry that fluke win to his grave hahahaha!

Now seriously, if you ask most of us who has a rational mind, this hugging contest that Floyd showcased the whole night killed the super fight. I can even call this day light robbery for playing it too safe and turning the match into a zumo match. To some nutt huggers this hugging by Floyd is an atg skill lol It is a High level stuff, that they fool themselves into thinking it's part of the ring IQ to hold your opponent over and over and turn it into a hugging contest lol

Hugging has no business in a super fight. It's about proving your the best and putting a show, sadly FLoyd like a businessman that he is and didn't care about the fans hard earned money and played it too safe. That it left us all with a bad taste in our mouth.

#The one who hugged more won the fight,

#The one hit less won the night,

#MAYWEATHER BE LIKE "I TOUCH AND HUGGED HIM MORE SO I WIN!"

The boos in the arena can be heard from all that hugfest Froid roid had to undertake in the biggest fight of his life.. Pffffft pathetic..

Mayweather Hugging & Running Away from Pacquiao

Last edited by Spoon23; 09-25-2016, 02:49 AM.

Comment

This is Pacboy being mean to you, and what do you do?

You swallowed his cum coz he gave you green!

Like the typical biatch that you are. Everything has a price! hahahaha

Salute!

But don't forget..

I'm your Daddy Biatch!! Hahahaha
              You should know something about swallowing cum. Not too long ago you were swallowing Pac's cum, until he signed to fight Vargas and you began gagging on his cum and had to take a break from BoxingScene.

I do recall calling you out at that time, making fun of your "Pacquiao model" thread. But for some reason, you never responded. Never even set foot back in that mutha****a! I wonder why

bahahahahahahahaha. Let me give you some advice. If you want to start some e-beef, maybe you shouldn't provide your combatant so much ammo, yea?

Dismissed

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                LMAO!! WOW. ****ing coward. This video reminds me of how big of a coward he is. That sequence where he literally runs from one side of the ring to the other... That's why I turned floyd down this weekend when he wanted to take a pic with me. ****** runner. Will always be remembered as a fraud

79 hugs

Yup, now you know why his a fraud.

#The one who hugs more wins fights in Vegas. SMDH

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  You should know something about swallowing cum. Not too long ago you were swallowing Pac's cum, until he signed to fight Vargas and you began gagging on his cum and had to take a break from BoxingScene.

I do recall calling you out at that time, making fun of your "Pacquiao model" thread. But for some reason, you never responded. Never even set foot back in that mutha****a! I wonder why

bahahahahahahahaha. Let me give you some advice. If you want to start some e-beef, maybe you shouldn't provide your combatant so much ammo, yea?

[CENTER]Dismissed

Haven't you noticed how fuvked up you are?

Where's your dignity?

Are you so deluded to realize you've fallen hard?

Like this dude..

PLS BE REMINDED PACBOY CALLED YOU HIS BIATCH. SO IS THAT OKAY WITH YOU?? HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  omg he tried everything. :AOR: Poor little bltch got owned by everyone who comes on the thread. hehehehe heeeeeeeeeee
                  Not to mention, you are still my biatch too. I just share you with Pacboy hehehe!
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 09-25-2016, 04:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Puck Ployd, he's a **** head. The first Maidana fight was great. To see Marcos mistreat Floyd was great.
                    Yup, you are seeing the light brotha'

This is a shameful act of cowardice. Floyd is an example of what not to do in Big time boxing. This is what is killing the sport.

*I hard clinch without purpose either than getting the ref to separate you. Bayless definntely got exposed in helping Froid to survive and win this hugfest.

79 hugs

Comment

I wonder if travestyNY's brain can contribute to the advancement of the study of the human mind. Scientist can learn a lot about how a man can be so deluded to think he is winning even if in reality he never did. What triggers this delusion?

It is Fascinating to see how a man can block brain receptors to stop him from realizing he has fallen so bad, even if he has witnessed a never ending defeat in here hahaha!

What drives this bountiful stupidity? That is the million dollar question.

Very intriguing indeed!
                      Wait he has a brain ?

Comment

Working...
                      X