No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
    here's what many of you didn't see on the news because demtards would rather fake outrage over don jr's skittles meme. the clintons gamed the entire country of haiti, they basically enriched themselves off the death, misery of haitians during a time of national crises. i'll be waiting for some idiot to equate this to trump university.

WOW...if this makes it's way mainstream with only a few days until the debate it pretty much would stop Hillary in her tracks.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
      WOW...if this makes it's way mainstream with only a few days until the debate it pretty much would stop Hillary in her tracks.
      It will make it mainstream if he has solid evidence to support his accusations. Has any mainstream media reported on this as yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        It will make it mainstream if he has solid evidence to support his accusations. Has any mainstream media reported on this as yet?
        All I know is I was watching CNN last week waiting to see Trump's early childcare program live from Pennsylvania and after Ivanka spoke CNN ended coverage and went to Obama who was bashing Trump instead and I had to switch to Foxnews to see it. Mainstream media won't give Trump any coverage that may help him except Foxnews. I doubt this will make CNN/NBC/CBS /ABC or the newspapers...but I hope it does because it could very well be the final nail in the coffin.

Comment

All I know is I was watching CNN last week waiting to see Trump's early childcare program live from Pennsylvania and after Ivanka spoke CNN ended coverage and went to Obama who was bashing Trump instead and I had to switch to Foxnews to see it. Mainstream media won't give Trump any coverage that may help him except Foxnews. I doubt this will make CNN/NBC/CBS /ABC or the newspapers...but I hope it does because it could very well be the final nail in the coffin.
          Okay. Has that video or his allegations appeared on Fox?

Comment

Okay. Has that video or his allegations appeared on Fox?
            I don't know...hopefully it will go viral and get picked-up everywhere. It would help if the up-loader corrected the title...Bernard Sansaricq was not the President of Haiti...he was the President of the Senate.

Comment

I don't know...hopefully it will go viral and get picked-up everywhere. It would help if the up-loader corrected the title...Bernard Sansaricq was not the President of Haiti...he was the President of the Senate.

We will see. Maybe no credible media outlet hasn't taken it up because when actually asked him for evidence it doesn't stand up to scrutiny.

Comment

We will see. Maybe no credible media outlet hasn't taken it up because when actually asked him for evidence it doesn't stand up to scrutiny.
                But mainstream media typical ignores news that might benefit Trump. I didn't believe it at first but now it's so obvious. I have been a long term CNN watcher but have recently given up on them. They used to be a reputable news agency but now they have become more of a propaganda agency. Fortunately for Trump...Foxnews has become the largest TV news channel. It's remarkable that with all the news agencies stacked against him that he has managed to get as far as he has. His only saving grace is that Hillary Clinton has so much baggage that it couldn't be ignored.

Comment

But mainstream media typical ignores news that might benefit Trump. I didn't believe it at first but now it's so obvious. I have been a long term CNN watcher but have recently given up on them. They used to be a reputable news agency but now they have become more of a propaganda agency. Fortunately for Trump...Foxnews has become the largest TV news channel. It's remarkable that with all the news agencies stacked against him that he has managed to get as far as he has. His only saving grace is that Hillary Clinton has so much baggage that it couldn't be ignored.
                  I see. That's why I always tell the right-wingers on here when they come with a shoddy link to hit me up when FOX publishes the story.

Comment

The final nail in the coffin? i don't think you understand, Hilary supporters don't give a **** about ethics.

Comment

Hitlery and Bill are almost single-handedly responsible for the ruining of Haiti so that they could make themselves and their family members rich. They care nothing about Haiti yet claim they rebuilt Haiti, LMAO.

Comment

Working...
                      X