Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Americans ignorant of their own evil?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Americans ignorant of their own evil?

Well... I don't know what American news are telling the Americans, but outside of the Western World, America is mainly seen as a source of fear and destruction. They have destroyed Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, etc., all while making up stories about fighting dictators or finding weapons of mass destruction or whatever... Well, the people in those countries didn't like it and there's a reason everyone hates America. Do most Americans support these destructive wars that has taken relatively developed countries like Libya and Iraq back to the stone ages and thus opened the gates for groups like ISIS to take over? Or are the Americans more human and intelligent than their leaders?

Americans are often known as being patriotic and subjective, setting logic aside for their emotions. Does it play a role that America is at the other side of the "real world", across the ocean, far away from Europe, Africa and Asia?

I met some American workers in Germany recently. They were nice enough, but they seemed like they were straight out of a farm or something. So primitive opinions, especially on muslims and black people. I'm black myself and I seriously couldn't believe that they said "not all black people are alike" (I'm black). Seriously? Should I go around telling all white people that not all of them are like Hitler or Bush or Breivik?

What's your opinion on this?
    Last edited by TheBoxingXpert; 08-17-2016, 10:23 AM.

The short answer is yes. But y'all **** ain't greasy on that side either. So the question is are we all ignorant of our own evil?

Comment

Because of any countries particular propaganda & just the basic concept of believing yourself or those you associate with to be good I think every country tends to not think of themselves as evil as most impartial or outsiders would think of them.

So yea for sure the US is eviler than most Americans would think or wanna believe cuz they are being steered towards the propaganda & not towards impartial opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
        The short answer is yes. But y'all **** ain't greasy on that side either. So the question is are we all ignorant of our own evil?
        Very much to a degree, the British like to forget that we're "great" because of our conquest of the old world with countless colonies, some of which still feed the greatness now.

Comment

You're Turkish, why are you referring to yourself as black?

Comment

Yes, but not quite.

Americans get reminded constantly of the atrocities we've caused in the world as well our own country, even though it is sugarcoated to a degree.

Some Americans are very ignorant, some aren't exactly ignorant, but they just find a way to justify the violence and immoral acts of the past.

Overall, most other countries don't have the level of guilt that we have. We're still a prideful nation despite all that. God bless this goddamn country.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post

There's way too many wigggers on this site, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                I'm not Turkish. In case you don't know, Islam is not based on race. You should read about the sahabi Bilal, half black, who was the first to make the adhan in Islamic history. Even a king of Ethiopia assisted the prophet, salallahu alayhi wa salam, and converted to Islam later.

Comment

I could care less.

Comment

why you mad TS? God Bless this evil ignorant country (you feel better now)

85 medals 28 of them gold...you right TS we bad mofockas

Comment

Working...
                    X