Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's Potential HBO PPV Departure, Mayweather II Influence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
    go suck your man's d ic k
    why is floyd's fan praising floyd in that fight? as bad was pacquiao performance.. ppl think he did..floyd was just as bad and even worse with all that care bear hugging.."your fighting scared ..fight like you fight!!!" its crazy how these lunatics are thinking..

if you dont want pacquioa vs mayweather..then dont watch..if ppl do want that fight will.. who effin cares... this stuff is funny

its two ATGs fighting each other ..relax

and all i know, pacquiao has demonstrated he does better in rematches
    Last edited by kdd; 08-13-2016, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      decisive? embarrassing? how did floyd win decisively win and embarass him when manny was the one landing the much cleaner punches? that never made any sense to me. you have to ko floyd in order to win? what else does someone need to do? he had the much cleaner punches, he had the much better defense and he was the ring general and forced floyd to clinch and bend over consantly which floyd wouldn't have done if he was in control of the fight. it was a bad decision in boxing terms so why are you pretending it was some sort of schooling? just cause you like floyd you have to lie to yourself?

you are being so hyperbolic saying it was embarrassing and easy. floyd nicked a win because of reputation and because people thought it was his type of fight but thats not how you score boxing. you score on punches, etc...and he didn't win those categories. he only won the i'm floyd category. the only one who embarrassed himself was floyd while bending over below the waist and having his face 6 inches from the canvas. he did that over 35 times and its not even legal. you probably think that illegal things coutn as defense lol. and he still got hit cleaner while doing all these illegal moves but yea he embarassed pac. does illegal moves constantly and gets hit cleaner=you got schooled! you know your boxing sir.
      Much cleaner punches? Lol! Stop talking bull shieeet! Pacquiao landed clean punches in only three rounds, those are rounds 4, 6, and 8. He won round 4 and 6 on the scorecards so no need to complain. Round 8 even though he landed a nice double counter left in the beginning, he was nailed with a clean double left hook that staggard him (twice) in that round and walked into a pull counter right on his chin that halted him in his tracks. He was also nailed with stiff jabs and check hooks in that same round. So he cleanly lost that one.

Other then that, what clean punches? He was missing the whole night.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Don't go making excuses as to why you think he was lying. His team is full of them, WHICH IS THE ****ING POINT. His team also said they sent in paperwork to NSAC about the injury, and that was proven to be a lie. The bottom line is that he went into the fight claiming to be fine, right? This is according to HIS MEDICAL CHECK-FORM, HIS STATEMENTS, according to ROACH SAYING THERE WILL BE NO EXCUSES, and according to NSAC WHO CHECKED HIM OUT. He lost.

Mayweather also had surgery on his rotator cuff, after Berto I believe. He also stated that both his shoulders and both his hands were messed up for the Pacquiao fight. Do you see the difference between these two fighters? One is salty that he lost and making up excuses. It's plain to see.

Stay on topic, dude. You are now talking about the IV and the Castillo fight combined?

1. NSAC didn't have an issue with Mayweather for Castillo likely because Mayweather didn't try to throw NSAC under the bus like the cowardly Pac team. They blatantly lied and said they sent NSAC paperwork. Floyd fought, he won, and that was the end of it. Pacquiao fought, lost, made up an excuse, and then said it was all NSAC's fault.

2. The IV had nothing to do with NSAC. If you can name me one fighter that NSAC has revealed to be dehydrated at the weigh-in, or any fighter that discloses dehydration on their pre-fight medical check-up, then you might get somewhere. Good luck. Go looking.
        What do you want them to say? "Manny is injured and I'm concerned that he will not be 100% in the fight"?????

Even your hero Floyd said he didn't want people to know about his injury beforehand in the Castillo fight. Why? Concerned that the fight would get cancelled. You stopped believing Floyd ever since then? I know you still continue to believe Floyd's BS!

Sorry but as I mentioned above, I notice that you are a different person when it comes to Manny vs Floyd.

1) I just posted that Floyd used his injury as an excuse for his poor performance against Castillo.
        2) Floyd did not mention anything to the NSAC about his serious medical condition then soon after he has to use an illegal method where if USADA was doing its job, Floyd would not have had a RETRO TUE ... but its like Lance Armstrong. They were sure to get it!
        3) Floyd's pre-fight form had nothing about serious conditions for Floyd.
        4) Floyd's check up was fine.
        5) Floyd was doing interviews just before getting the IV. Did Floyd lie when he said what he said in those interviews?
        6) Floyd's BS excuses as to why he needed an IV but you believe them BS excuses.
        7) Did you find the pre-fight form of Floyd's in the Castillo fight? Did he say he was injured? Did he lie? Who knows .... maybe he even got treatment

Is that enough for you?

--------------------------

Hate that I bring up the IV scandal?

1. Its not about throwing people under the bus. Who told you this?
        NSAC said they need to be aware. Floyd and Manny had to let the NSAC know about their serious medical condition. They both didn't but only Manny was going to be investigated and it all stopped once they found out that Floyd should be investigated too!!!

2. Name me another boxer who had to get a RETRO TUE for a banned method even though he admitted to making weight easily for a decade. Good luck and go looking.
        You think that fighters disclose everything? Nope. They try to conceal and hope that the physician lets them fight but just like with Manny not checking the checkbox, the NSAC can then use that concealment against Manny, as they tried to do. Similarly, they should have done that with Floyd too.

Go check out UFC and the comments that they keep on saying. They can no longer use an IV to rehydrate. Its illegal. Its banned even though you may need to rehydrate 5-10% .... but not for Floyd. After drinking fluids after the weigh in, he was already FULLY REHYDRATED and still got the IV!!!
        CRAZY STUFF!!!

Why Manny yes (investigate) and Floyd no? I heard its a Nevada thing.

Last edited by ADP02; 08-14-2016, 02:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
          Difference is Floyd's corner as well as himself actually acknowledged the shoulder during the fight. Not even Pac mentioned it until the the post fight
          Nope.
          - There was a discussion prior to the fight where the NSAC heard Manny's team say they needed it for the injury. Discussion was about the same shoulder injury. Are you calling this all coincidence?
          - Manny had a renowned super doctor confirm this.
          - Meds were listed on the form and approved by USADA. By itself its maybe not enough but add the above info, its plenty. Meds were used for the injury.
          - Manny's corner (Roach and S&C Coach) said that Manny did mention it after the 4th round.

Floyd said it bothered him, yes, but he still went on to throw more jabs in that fight than in the rematch! More jabs than in quite a few of his fights.
          Castillo was interviewed and said he say nothing wrong with Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

Difference: Floyd won the first fight despite the arm, so a rematch was actually in respect of Castillo. He wanted there to be no doubt he was better, and Castillo ended up getting schooled worse the second time around.

Manny might deserve a rematch if it were a mixed or split decision. He would definitely deserve a rematch if there was true controversy - an early stoppage, a CJ Ross score, headbutts resulting in cuts, etc. There wasn't.

You saw TBE stay at a distance in 10 rounds and jab the hell out of Manny, who was afraid to engage except rounds 4 and 6. That's all you saw.

People just don't like that Floyd beat their hero with a jab. Deal with it. Manny deserves no rematch because he didn't even try.

I was a huge fan of his after I saw him pummel De La Hoya, but ever since getting put to sleep by Marquez, the dude has been a joke who deserves nothing. That knockout did something to him.
            Many thought Castillo won. There were plenty of boos in the crowd. Floyd heard all that and knew he was lucky to win that fight. More importantly, Floyd was using the excuse to explain his poor performance.

- Manny had a FULL THICKNESS TEAR.
            - IV scandal
            - Ref was not calling any of the illegal stuff done by Floyd.
            - Vegas/US judges. Not even a neutral judge. Dave Moretti judged 9 of 11 of Floyd's last fights.
            - NSAC stand for Nevada SAC ..... wanted to investigate Manny not Floyd. Guess who helps get the judges/refs for the fight?

You look at the fight objectively, the fight was close. Floyd didn't do much of anything. Manny, who was hurt, did more damage on Floyd. Two judges had it by 2 rounds .... Judges incorrectly gave Floyd round 3 for starters. It could have easily been called a draw.

While Manny may never get a fair shake in Floyd's hometown, at least he can fight him healthy next time ......

Last edited by ADP02; 08-14-2016, 02:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              What do you want them to say? "Manny is injured and I'm concerned that he will not be 100% in the fight"?????

Even your hero Floyd said he didn't want people to know about his injury beforehand in the Castillo fight. Why? Concerned that the fight would get cancelled. You stopped believing Floyd ever since then? I know you still continue to believe Floyd's BS!

Sorry but as I mentioned above, I notice that you are a different person when it comes to Manny vs Floyd.
              1. Pacquiao didn't mention the injury until the post fight press conference.
              2. Pacquiao stated he was fine going into the fight.
              3. Pacquiao checked the box that said he had no injury.
              4. Freddie Roach stated there would be no excuses and the best man will win.
              5. NSAC doctors checked out Pacquiao and said he was fine.

“They never filed any legal paperwork with the commission prior to the fight that he was hurt. We had Dr. (Timothy) Trainor and Dr. (James) Game check him out, and it was an easy decision on our part.”
              http://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/...s-injury-claim

6. Pacquaio's own physician said he was fine.

We interviewed the physicians representing Manny, and they advised us his health and safety would not be at risk if he fought without the injection."
              http://www.boxingscene.com/pacquiaos...ne-july--90674

If he was fine going into the fight, you have nothing to complain about. Mayweather claimed to have had his shoulder injury for 10 years, yet he never made excuses. Tell your lord and savior to stop being a bltch.

1) I just posted that Floyd used his injury as an excuse for his poor performance against Castillo.
              2) Floyd did not mention anything to the NSAC about his serious medical condition then soon after he has to use an illegal method where if USADA was doing its job, Floyd would not have had a RETRO TUE ... but its like Lance Armstrong. They were sure to get it!
              3) Floyd's pre-fight form had nothing about serious conditions for Floyd.
              4) Floyd's check up was fine.
              5) Floyd was doing interviews just before getting the IV. Did Floyd lie when he said what he said in those interviews?
              6) Floyd's BS excuses as to why he needed an IV but you believe them BS excuses.
              7) Did you find the pre-fight form of Floyd's in the Castillo fight? Did he say he was injured? Did he lie? Who knows .... maybe he even got treatment

Is that enough for you?
              1. The method was not illegal as per NSAC, and not illegal as per USADA. You need to get your facts straight.

2. You still can't even tell me how this IV was going to help him cheat. Do you care to explain? Tell me what you think he was doing with this IV so I can rip you a new one.

Hate that I bring up the IV scandal?

1. Its not about throwing people under the bus. Who told you this?
              NSAC said they need to be aware. Floyd and Manny had to let the NSAC know about their serious medical condition. They both didn't but only Manny was going to be investigated and it all stopped once they found out that Floyd should be investigated too!!!
              Stop with your bull**** speculation. Again, show me where any boxer has ever declared dehydration to NSAC. Show me where NSAC's doctors have ever deemed a fighter to be dehydrated. You and I both know you can't....so you have no legs to stand on.

2. Name me another boxer who had to get a RETRO TUE for a banned method even though he admitted to making weight easily for a decade. Good luck and go looking.
              Why would other boxers have needed to get a retro TUE for something that is not illegal according to NSAC's rules? This is a WADA rule, in case you are not aware.

You think that fighters disclose everything? Nope. They try to conceal and hope that the physician lets them fight but just like with Manny not checking the checkbox, the NSAC can then use that concealment against Manny, as they tried to do. Similarly, they should have done that with Floyd too.
              Manny flat out lied and blamed it all on NSAC. Barring him doing that, NSAC wouldn't have been up his ass. you know it and I know it. It's very simple. NSAC isn't concerned with dehydration. That is clear. No boxer in NSAC history has been found to be dehydrated. Injuries aren't even looked into...unless you want to throw NSAC under the bus, then they will attack. Your lord and savior shouldn't have made up bltch ass excuses.

Go check out UFC and the comments that they keep on saying. They can no longer use an IV to rehydrate. Its illegal. Its banned .... but not for Floyd.
              It's illegal without a TUE because the UFC is now under the WADA protocol since USADA took over their drug testing. Did you know that, or just talking out your ass as usual?

Why Manny yes (investigate) and Floyd no? I heard its a Nevada thing.
              Let's see. One tried to blame the whole shlt show on NSAC, the other, who apparently had an injury for 10 years, didn't mention shlt. Again, if your lord and savior wasn't such a bltch, they wouldn't have threatened his ass.

Comment

Nope.
                - There was a discussion prior to the fight where the NSAC heard Manny's team say they needed it for the injury. Discussion was about the same shoulder injury.
                Bullshlt. His doctors had begun the process to shoot him up with Toradol and NSAC stopped him. Stop trying to misrepresent the scenario. They didn't mention shlt. They tried to do it, they were stopped and questioned, and they then said but but but....there was an injury.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  Bullshlt. His doctors had begun the process to shoot him up with Toradol and NSAC stopped him. Stop trying to misrepresent the scenario. They didn't mention shlt. They tried to do it, they were stopped and questioned, and they then said but but but....there was an injury.
                  So you finally admit it. Manny's team mentioned that there was an injury BEFORE the fight!!!! That is all that I kept trying to tell you but you always tried to twist my words.

Comment

So you finally admit it. Manny's team mentioned that there was an injury BEFORE the fight!!!! That is all that I kept trying to tell you but you always tried to twist my words.
                    Can you read? They didn't mention shlt initially. They only mentioned it as they tried to explain why the **** they were attempting to shoot Manny up with Toradol. NSAC found no evidence of an injury, Pac's physicians said he was fine, Roach and Pac said he was good to go. Arum said he was good to go, if I remember correctly. He didn't need the shots. Point blank, period.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      Can you read? They didn't mention shlt initially. They only mentioned it as they tried to explain why the **** they were attempting to shoot Manny up with Toradol. NSAC found no evidence of an injury, Pac's physicians said he was fine, Roach and Pac said he was good to go. Arum said he was good to go, if I remember correctly. He didn't need the shots. Point blank, period.
                      So what you are saying is, the NSAC wanted to investigate the possible perjury of a non-existent injury which matched the pre-fight form (no checked box)? Thanks for the laugh!

Comment

Working...
                      X