No announcement yet.

Max Kellerman Blast Mayweather on First Take Pac will fight Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    You sound so guilty bud. Don't worry it's just me and him who knows your red alts hahaha
    That's what I thought, b*tch. Both of you clowns backed down. How can you claim to be a man, get called out, and not speak up.

Because you're a p*ssy.

Say no more.

Comment

Max ****ting all over Spoon's life's work

Comment

Spoon23

Spoon outside Floyd's house like....."you're a liar, a cheater, a deceiver, a heartbreaker....and i don't want you back in my life so I'm takin....the house...the car..the kids...the dog...I want it all!!! you're nothing but...."

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Are you referring to me?

I authorize the mods to reveal to you if I have any alts AT ALL. Point blank period.

Under one condition.

If I don't, you and your biotch friend admit that you are a pair of puss*es who accuse people of being alts because you get your head handed to you repeatedly, and agree to never return.

If I'm found to have 1 single alt here, I'll agree to never return.

What do you think? Deal? With my authorization, I'm sure the Mods wouldn't have a problem with this. Care to step up?
            did i quote you? did i mention your name? why would you respond back if this has nothing to do with you? weird.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              did i quote you? did i mention your name? why would you respond back if this has nothing to do with you? weird.
              If it wasn't about me, I apologize. If it was....I don't think you should pussifoot around. I'm just saying.

Don't you find it rather cowardly for someone to accuse someone of being an alt, but won't step up to say whom exactly they are accusing of it. I mean in my eyes, that's a b*tch move, but hey. To each their own I guess.

Feel free to clarify who you think is using an alt, if you have some balls that is. If you have no balls, I guess you can keep behaving like a woman.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                The difference is Manny fought 21 times since 2006 while Floyd fought 14 times.

Manny too rightfully some tune up fights, Floyd almost fought once a year, so when he fought the Ortiz
                Ortiz was WBC Champion and coming off a good win against an undefeated Berto. Berto was hyped then and Ortiz put in a career best performance.

In hindsight it doesn't seem a great fight, but at the time nobody really complained.

Only Floyd can get flack for taking on a world champion coming off a career best performance.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                  LMAOOOOO. Damn, bruh. This **** made my day!!! Funniest **** I've seen in ages!

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

Do you agree on Max opinion of Floyd's cherry picking ways?

I don't agree on everything max says, but on this one he was spot on.

Well, what Kellerman is saying is pretty much obvious.

And I think Max has balls to make such a statement because the consensus in the US medias and so on Boxingscene is to lick Floyd's butt.

Sure Floyd has a lot of haters, but his perfect record makes people think he's a perfect fighter wich is totally untrue.

As Max stated, he surely was a perfect matchmaker for himself.

"Manny fighting Floyd is like Floyd fighting GGG, or even a SMW" well, Max is right.

And yet, Manny will probably end as Floyd's best win...

Manny could have stayed at 135 just like Floyd did at 147.

Also, despite starting early Floyd is "only" 49 fights, while other modern greats: Pac is 66, Hopkins 66 too, Jones jr 71, Kingquez 64, Klit 68.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      If it wasn't about me, I apologize. If it was....I don't think you should pussifoot around. I'm just saying.

Don't you find it rather cowardly for someone to accuse someone of being an alt, but won't step up to say whom exactly they are accusing of it. I mean in my eyes, that's a b*tch move, but hey. To each their own I guess.

Feel free to clarify who you think is using an alt, if you have some balls that is. If you have no balls, I guess you can keep behaving like a woman.
                      once again i didnt mention any names, so if the shoes fit then wear it. and look at you getting all offended by this. why would anyone even get mad if its not even about them? hmmm...

Comment

Working...
                      X