Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosley says Floyd & Canelo have EQUAL punching power.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    How do you know that ginger hits harder. In fact I'm certain if Floyd's resume was littered with bums like Matt Hatton & Gomez & the likes or the shot old has beens he'd be stopping em left & right too.
    Jesus Christ Bush you're going off the deep end now. You can't clearly see that he hits harder than Mayweather?

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
      I remember watching this on VH1

Looks like Floyd knocking out David Haye

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
        and i would bet my house that canelo hits harder than floyd. it's not even a topic of discussion, it's fact. you dont have to be a fan of either to know this.
        So this is coming from someone who hasn't been punched by either but yet the person who has been hit by both says there equal... Yea ok.
        Last edited by Lords; 01-12-2013, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          How do you know that ginger hits harder. In fact I'm certain if Floyd's resume was littered with bums like Matt Hatton & Gomez & the likes or the shot old has beens he'd be stopping em left & right too.
          Well, one is a huge junior middleweight stopping fighters left and right, and the other is a decent punching welterweight who hasn't looked like a huge puncher since he was at 130. Its not exactly rocket science.

It doesn't mean Alvarez is a huge puncher, but its pretty obvious who punches harder, despite Alvarez's competition.

Comment

Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
            So this is coming from someone who hasn't been punched by either but yet the person who has been hit by both says there equal... Yea ok
            Fighters say stupid stuff that isn't true all the time. Maybe Alvarez never hit Mosley any harder than Floyd did, but its obvious who hits harder just by watching them.

Comment

Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
              So this is coming from someone who hasn't been punched by either but yet the person who has been hit by both says there equal... Yea ok
              and you've been punched by bruce lee and klitsckho?? didn't think so kid.

mosley is a brain damaged steroid cheat, i wouldn't take his word.

fighters say blatant lies all the time, are you new to this?

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
                and you've been punched by bruce lee and klitsckho?? didn't think so kid.

mosley is a brain damaged steroid cheat, i wouldn't take his word.

fighters say blatant lies all the time, are you new to this?
                Point was that bigger muscles and arms doesnt mean more power period. If you think thats the case then your an idiot period. Why the fuk does Shane have to lie about this? What does he gain by lying about who punches harder? Look at Tim Bradley, guy is all muscle but punching power is that of a girl

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Well, one is a huge junior middleweight stopping fighters left and right, and the other is a decent punching welterweight who hasn't looked like a huge puncher since he was at 130. Its not exactly rocket science.

It doesn't mean Alvarez is a huge puncher, but its pretty obvious who punches harder, despite Alvarez's competition.
                  Is Alvarez stopping fighters left and right? With the calibur of fighter he's fought he should have a 100% KO Ratio.

That said, it definitely looks like he hits harder than Mayweather but Mayweather has fought much better fighters.

Comment

has anyone asked baldomir about this? can someone wake him and ask who hits harder

or does shane the known liar have the only opinion that counts?

Comment

Mosley wouldn't feel the difference between Wladimir Klitschko and Paulie Malignaggi's power, it's all the same to him. His chin is out of this world.

Comment

Working...
                      X