Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What movie should win the Oscar for Best Picture?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

47 Ronin for best picture.

Keanu Reeves in his best performance of his career.

Anyway, who's going to watch a 3.5 hour marathon of self congratulation hosted by an unfunny ugly as all hell woman dressed as a man?

Comment

If American Hustle wins the Oscar for best picture I'll never watch the Oscars again. They have no ****ing balls if they do that ****.

Comment

Total bs if Vin Diesel walks away without one of those statues....

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          I want American Hustle to win but it's probably gonna be 12 Years a Slave.

Best Director will either go to McQueen or Cuarón.

Best Actor - I would love to see Leo finally win but Mcconaughey and Ejifor were amazing and it might be between those two.

Leto is a lock for Best Supporting Actor, his performance blew me away.

Cate Blanchett is a lock for Best Actress for Blue Jasmine.

I'd like to see Lupita Nyong'o win for Best Supporting Actress for her performance in 12 Years a Slave.

Pretty spot on.

Comment

Will Leo ever get his damn statuette?

Comment

The Oscar voting committee showed they have some actual BALLS. Good on them. Even though Gravity won wayyyy more than they should have and Leo was robbed AGAIN

Comment

i think oscars got most of them right. for a change.

wolf of wallstreet looking back at it, wasnt all that. too long, dont know if i would watch it again. I DL it and havent watched it again since.

Usually scorsese movies have high rewatchability factor.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  The Oscar voting committee showed they have some actual BALLS. Good on them. Even though Gravity won wayyyy more than they should have and Leo was robbed AGAIN
                  Why do you say that Gravity won too many awards? what other film was superior when it came to the technical aspect of film making such as visual effects and sound? What other film deserved it over Gravity in terms of Best Visual Effects, Best Score, Best Sound Editing, Best Sound Mixing, and Best Cinematography? And Alfonso Cuarón was well deserving for his Best Director statuette.

Comment

enjoyed it. loved the pizza and the selfie skit by ellen. thought she did a great job modernizing the awards to include social media changes in our society..

about time they got most of the major awards right. they got most of it right.

Comment

Working...
                    X