No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Has One Eye on Devon Alexander Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
    khan finding a way to duck matthysse!!!!!
    Khan isn't even scheduled to fight Lucas

Garcia was set to fight the winner between Petterson and Matthysse

Not sure anymore, there is talk of him moving up already

Comment

I don't like this fight, itwill not be entertaining if Alexander has anything to do about it. Devon is top 5 least entertaining boxers out there at this moment.

Comment

Khans only been stopped twice in 31 fights yet everyone seems pick him to be koed by any potential opponent. Doesn't really make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
          Khans only been stopped twice in 31 fights yet everyone seems pick him to be koed by any potential opponent. Doesn't really make sense.
          look mang, if a past his prime julio diaz is hurting you, you could be KOed in any fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Alexander by KO. With a left hook from his southpaw stance.
            you joking right?!?

AK would beat Devon imo....I dont care how bad Khan got dropped or looked in recent fights....my opinion is be based more off of what Devon DOESN'T do than what Khan can do...style vs style favors Khan imo....I would be shocked if Devon won more than 3 rounds....real talk!!

Comment

They usually stop a fight if you can only see out of one eye. Terrible thread title.

Comment

Tonyu can I include saying that Amir is correct he only has one eye on Devon Alexander. He basically predicted his fight already. One eye only since the other one it will be a black eye which I am sure Devon would of knocked him out on the 3rd round. To name Kell Brook for one his future bouts, would be a media hipe. Kell Brook is too talk for him. He knows fromt he past that fighting contenders as talk as him or talk, he will knocked out. (for example, Prescott, Peterson and Garcia). If he wants second chance to the belt he should at least give his other fighters 2nd chance. Like McClusky who Amir supposingly accidentally head butted him didn't give me a 2nd chance. Funny looking in the past and present fights I never see him using his head. He knew McClusky would knock him out sooner or later. One good thing I could only say for Amir is that he was a silver medalist in the Olympic but wait who was the gold medalist? Oh yah the retiring Cuban fighter. Funny he goes after fighters who has passed their prime time. Amir" I'll hand pick my fights" Khan. Talk about a disgrace to the boxing world and worse of all to the British boxing world. There are more talented fighters in the UK that Sky can promote. Remember Amir's saying its not my fault that I got knocked out, it's my trainer. hahahaha...what waste of time.

Comment

He better have 2 eyes and a huge neck.

Comment

Good fight. I can see Alexander catching Khan with a counter and knocking him out, but it's an intriguing match-up and Khan will make it an exciting fight. Hopefully it happens.

Comment

Working...
                    X