Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Margarito a ruined fighter? He has been in lots of wars in his career.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hold on, Pacquiao has been to a lot of wars too.

Comment

In Margarito's last fight-

1) He had no power.
      2) He had poor stamina.
      3) At the end of the fight he looked like he could have easily been knocked out.

Anyone who watched that fight has to either come to two conclusions, or both, that Margarito has cheated before Mosley, or he's shot, or both.

Which ones, I can't tell you.

Comment

His last 2 fights speak louder than anything I can say.

Comment

lolz Tony is gonne fight PAC and everybody is saying hes shot to ****.

I think Tony is not in his prime anymore, but he promised he will be in the best shape of his career what means he will come to fight and win. fuk off haterz

Comment

cotto landed some nice looking punches but I don't think there was a single punch in that fight that stunned, hurt, wobbled or even phased margarito.

Mosley fuucked him up though

Comment

Originally posted by Xeraser View Post
              Hold on, Pacquiao has been to a lot of wars too.
              Pacquiao didn't look like dog-**** after being in wars too.

And Margarito fights in a much higher weight-class then pac has most of his career, so that means marg was taking punches from bigger guys. Which is more impact on a fighters body and chin.

Comment

He is def. a different fighter. I've said this before july 26, 2008 took the careers of 2 fighters antonio margarito and miguel cotto. It was a brutal war in there and sadly both careers will never be the same

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
                  In Margarito's last fight-

1) He had no power.
                  2) He had poor stamina.
                  3) At the end of the fight he looked like he could have easily been knocked out.

Anyone who watched that fight has to either come to two conclusions, or both, that Margarito has cheated before Mosley, or he's shot, or both.

Which ones, I can't tell you.
                  did you ever think that maybe he just had ring rust and that you just simply hate margs?

Comment

Originally posted by oside4life View Post
                    He is def. a different fighter. I've said this before july 26, 2008 took the careers of 2 fighters antonio margarito and miguel cotto. It was a brutal war in there and sadly both careers will never be the same
                    Shockingly even with the plaster-wraps issue, I think Cotto looks far superior to Margarito as of right now. I think Yuri Foreman would give this version of Margarito a fight and I think Cotto would have stopped Margarito's last opponent Garcia.

Comment

I would say that is a question mark surrounding Margarito, to me it would be impossible to say currently as there is so little evidence.

Now this kind of thing can happean real quick in boxing but it is usually only apparent after the fact.

I would say like 60/40 or 65/35 would be the percentage chance of him not being shot vs. being shot, a good chance but not a foregone conclussion

Comment

Working...
                      X