Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else still wanna see Mayweather/Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else still wanna see Mayweather/Cotto?

Although it'll likely end up just a 1-sided a-whooping like most other Floyd opponents.... Just seeing them in the ring together would be awesome....

Maybe not so much a PPV, or at least not a high PPV (which it would be if it were to happen) but still, a good fight. Cotto is a lot more skilled than people credit, and he's far from shot. Maybe a little on the down-side of his career, but far from incapable of being competitive at least for 5 or so rounds.

And he's still 1 of the best pure boxers Floyd will have fought in a while

Anyway, that's my opinion

No...............

Comment

Not at all

Comment

yes i do, and i doubt it would be easy for floyd

Comment

I think it would be a pretty sweet fight if they did it at 154...personally I would rather see Floyd take it to Canelo tho...but that would ruin Oscar's life.

Comment

No...even Mayorga looked better against him than he has looked in a long time...and he's someone they throw in there to make the other guy look good. Cotto's done.

Comment

I would have before Cotto got destroyed against Margarito. Around 2007 before Floyd "retired". Not now though, I do think Cotto is done against Floyd level fighters.

Comment

Not the least bit interested in that fight.

Comment

yes. fantasy wins dont actually mean ****. ofcourse floyd die hard wouldnt want a cotto match. they want floyd to cherry pick an undefeated record.

Comment

If Cotto destroys Margo.

Maybe.

Comment

Working...
                    X